Late Night..Talks

I'm going to try to stick away from just copying what happened in the actual movies. 

From now on I'll try to just make up a completely new story line with little details from the movies.

I'm free for suggestions as well! :)

Btw, I WILL put Spider-Man in here. I swear on my life my baby will be in here.

I tried to convince myself I wasn't crazy.

I knew my family loved me. They didn't want to lose me. Doing what I did only pained them. I had to be strong. Fight it.

For them.

You're not crazy, Tiana. You're not crazy. Just like Bruce said. Trauma.

Trauma. Trauma.

You aren't a killer. It's not your...

fault. It's not my fault.

I kept telling myself this like I was trying to reason with my brain. Telling myself it's not my fault didn't feel right. I knew I was a killer.

Stop. Stop. Stop. Be strong for them.

You did wrong but you can still be a good person. I can still be a good person.

I felt restless sitting on the bench so I began to take a walk. Lapping around the park and breathing in the sweet smell of the trees. I listened to the birds chirping and the kids playing.

Anxiety was overwhelming me but I tried my best to push it down. I didn't want to have a panic attack in the middle of a park.

Listen to the leaves and the wind, Tiana. Smell the orange trees. Hear the metal swings creak from age.

Don't let it get to you. Be strong.

I continued to walk at a slow and steady pace. I tried listening to my own advice.

Breath. Just breath.

It helped..some. Sleepiness dragged me downward but I didn't want to go back to the tower. Maybe I'd stay away for a little while at a motel. Collect myself maybe.

I couldn't imagine what they were thinking right now. Oh! And Bucky. I feel like an asshole. I haven't talked to him too much. Not even a kiss on the cheek.

I'll have to apologize to him. All of them.

I've caused so much pain in so little time. The most I can do is at least try to do better. 

<><><><><><>

With they money I had in my pocket, which was quite a lot thanks to Tony, I got myself a hotel room. It had one bed, a standard hotel bathroom, and a TV. The room was pretty small but I didn't mind. 

I sighed as I plopped into the bed. My phone began to buzz and I picked it up to see who it was.

'Tasha'

I exhaled sharply before answering.

"Hey, Nat." I said, trying to sound okay.

"Hey. I was just worried. Bucky wanted to talk but you left."

That made me feel more like an asshole. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. Just needed a little air. I'm guessing you all are already tracking me so you know where I am already." I said. Of course they'd track me. They didn't trust me right now.