Gone

*A few weeks later*

I punched the nearest wall in frustration and stared at the very large indent.

I had gotten even stronger after Hydra gave me a serum. The serum was familiar like I had been given it before. Many times before but I couldn't recall.

But that wasn't important. I was frustrated after just killing a seeming innocent young woman. Hydra ordered me to but gave me no reason as to why. I wasn't supposed to ask questions, just do as told.

No facts or files, just a gun and a knife.

I feel like I use to be given files on people but my head was always spinning. The only thing I remember was the day in the lab with the director.

But like I said,

I wouldn't dare ask questions.

I pounded my fist against the wall again with the thoughts of why I killed that woman.

<><><><><><><><>

*The day Tiana broke into the helicarrier*

Natasha's POV:

"Who was that?" I asked angrily.

"His name's Bucky." answered Steve.

"I'd like to ask, who was she?" said Tony.

"My sister." I tried not to scream with frustration. "I have to get her back."

"She literally tried to kill you." said Tony.

"I can't lose her again!" I yelled. I stood from my seat and walked away. Some SHIELD agents turned my way in confusion.

I was angry at myself that I let her go again. I wasn't there again. I left her the first time, the greatest mistake of my life. I've never forgiven myself but the day she walks back into my life, she's trying to kill us, but I wasn't there to stop that man from taking her away.

She's gone again. I love my sister with all my heart, no matter what had happened.

I pounded my fist against the metal wall behind me with anger and sadness.

I might never get to see her again.

I have to find her.

<><><><><><><><>

Sorry it's a short chapter :(