1. That Girl

#Author's Note : Please note that not any single part of the book is reviewed and edited yet for its grammatical errors and language inappropriate. A few chapters at the beginning of the story might be terrible but I would say that the rest are good. I wish I have the entire time to edit the shameful mistakes in the story, unfortunately I didn't. Read at your own risk and thank you for reading.

M&G Workshop

"Mike! Oh Mike!" Pie shouted the name as she stepped into the small workshop. She tiptoed carefully on the slippery floor; there were oil spillages everywhere not to mention the scattered bolts and nuts around the place. Well, it is a car workshop. It wasn't bizarre to find those things around.

"Mike?" Pie called the guy again as she got no answer from anybody.

"Golf?" She tried to call the other guy. He is Mike's older brother. They ran the workshop together. The M&G Workshop implied their name combination itself. As far as Pie has always known it, the workshop is their family business after all.

"Where are the boys?" Pie sighed and leaned her petite body to one of the cars just to lessen her exhaustion. She went there by walking and by now, it was almost noon. It took some minutes for her to reach that place and all long, she has been walking under an intense and direct sun. 40°C; she was used to it but today was a slight different from the other day she has gone through – the tropical weather was going to kill her.

"Pie." She heard Mike's voice calling her name. She wandered her gaze around, trying to look for the guy. However, it came to her disappointment when couldn't see him. The cars were blocking her view. Born that way, the genetic traits have determined Pie to stop growing at 5 ft. She knew it well; she couldn't be placed in the line of the Victoria Secret's models. Her height was just too far to even reach the average height of the Thai's ladies!

"Pie?" Mike called her again. She tried to look through the transparent car's window. Mike might be at the other side of the many cars.

"Mike? Where are you?" Pie frowned.

"I'm here." Mike said – his voice was too close that Pie could sense that he was just at her back. Pie glanced over her shoulder but again, Mike's figure was nowhere to be seen.

"Mike, I don't want to play right now." Pie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm really here. Take a step backward."Mike instructed her and she did as what has been told.

"Mike?" Pie stomped her feet. Her patience was growing thin and she felt like her blood temperature was getting elevated out of her control.

"I told you I'm here." Mike said and out of nowhere, a hand grabbed her leg without any warn.

"Aahhhhhhhhh!" Pie screamed out of her lungs. She dropped her gaze down to her leg. There she saw a gross dirty hand reaching out from under the car.

"Why you got to scream like that?" Mike glided out from under the car swiftly.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Pie shrieked loudly.

"Alright. Relax." Mike slackened his grip from Pie's leg and quickly brought himself to stand up.

"Monster! Monster!" Pie didn't stop screaming.

"Oyy! Oyy!" Mike stifled a laugh. "Pie, stop it. This is me, Mike."

"What kind of horror movie did you watch yesterday, Pie? Got carried away with the dreadful scenes?" He leaned his face close to the girl. Everybody did know it well. Pie Mindara Manaying was the greatest Queen of Drama after all. Over reacting for everything was somehow a part of her nature.