Chapter 15

The flame crackled constantly in front of Oliver Queens suit, reminding the heroes of who had been able to create all of this. Who had made this new Earth-Prime possible. The ensemble of heroes turned and began walking throughout the large building. It had been a very long and stressful few weeks? Months? Years?! There was no way of telling how long they truly spent in the Vanishing point as there was no sense of time there, but that wasn't the point. Today was no different from any other day during crisis.

They had all woken up on one singular earth, brought together by Oliver who had sacrificed himself to do it. After adjusting to this massive shift, which meant finding out and restoring everyone's memories - they still had a lot of adjusting to do - they fought a giant Beebo that was actually fake, and then the Anti-Monitor returned.

But it was all okay because everyone is still alive and here, and the Anti-Monitor is continuously shrinking at a subatomic level thanks to the combined strengths of a
few genius minds and the ensemble of heroes who joined together once more to stop him, the same heroes who stood here now in the abandoned star labs research facility.

"Why'd you choose a condemned building?" Jefferson questioned, eyes darting around the interior and taking it the rotting walls and wet concrete ground, a peculiar smell that he couldn't place.

"What? No! This is not a condemned building, this is an old Star Labs research facility that nobody uses." Barry noted that he need to come up with an actual name instead of constantly saying that mouthful. "And what's even better... No one knows it exists." Barry explained as he led the heroes towards his surprise, almost giddy at what there reactions would be.

"Good for you!" Kate exclaimed with a smile, she was glad she had gotten to know and trust this small group of heroes, especially Barry and Kara.

"No good for us!" Barry responded. "I figured we could all use this to gather if anything ever happens again." He reasoned.

"Its a great idea Barry." Clark complimented.

"Thanks Superman." Barry smiled.

"It's a better option than you all dropping by the DEO." J'onn added.

"Why do we even need it? I mean, how often does the world almost come to an end?" Jefferson questioned, and everyone shared an awkward moment of silence, and Jefferson peered around at everyone's dead seriousness. "Ohh, its like that?" He said, bewildered.

"Don't worry, I was the new kid last year." Kate said, and Jefferson simply shook his head with a smirk.

"All right, listen, I haven't even shown you guys the best part yet. You ready?" The scarlet speedster questioned, to which he received an enormous smile and nod from Kara which made his heart swell at how excited and adorable she was. It amazed him how just her smile could light up an entire room.

He swiveled around, rubbing his hands together with excitement before yanking the large tarp off, revealing a large round table with a chair for each of the heroes. "Oh nice!" Jefferson spoke as his eyes lit up. "You should have led with that, bro." Barry furrowed his eyebrows at the comment, but his attention was soon taken away by Clark.

"Not bad." Clark smirked, and Barry gave him a nod of thanks.

"This is incredible, Barry!" Lena spoke in wonder, and Barry smiled. She was an important part of Kara's life, and was a very caring and kind person, so he hoped that he and Lena could become very good friends.

"I LOVE IT!" Kara exclaimed before giving Barry a tight hug, which he eagerly returned, unable to hold back his laughter at her excitement. Once she released her grip, he pulled a chair out and offered her a seat. She accepted with a smile and sat down, Barry sitting directly next to her.