Nightmares - Part II

That night I slept fitfully - nightmares plaguing my mind. I awake in a panic and feel a scream rip from my chest. I can feel beads of sweat running down my forehead and the only thing I can do in this moment is hyperventilate.

I register someone open the door and rush over to me, "I'm here...shh..it's okay."

In my confused haze I look up, "Ben?"

He sighs, not unkindly, "no, it's Kylo."

I begin to calm down as he sits beside me and rubs my back. The soothing motions of his hand are like heaven, a nice release from my recent nightmare.

I nod my head in understanding and he helps me lay back down. He starts to make his way back to his room and without thinking I grab his hand, much like he had the other night.

"Can you...can you stay?" I ask, my voice coming out in a whisper.

He wordlessly crawls in bed next to me and to my surprise I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me close, his breath slightly tickling my neck.

I sigh in content before giving back into my sleep, but not before I hear Kylo's soft snores next to me.

A/N: hey guys sorry this is so short! I needed a small filler before the big chapter. I'm hoping to post it tonight. Please let me know how you guys are liking the story so far!