Angel (NSFW)

"You belong with me."

I look at him in shock, "What?"

"I can't move forward without you. Killing Han Solo was supposed to be my final test. It was supposed to kill any light I have left in me," he says. His hand is still on my cheek, stroking lightly. I continue listening intently.

"I — I thought lov—caring about you was a weakness. But my grandfather...Padme made him stronger. You. You make me stronger," he sighs after his long monologue and looks to me in desperation.

I bring my hand up to cup his, still secured to my cheek, "I...I can't. I can't set myself up for any more disappointment or heartache. It's too much Kylo."

His eyes sting with rejection, but still he turns to me and brings his other hand to my opposite cheek, brushing away more tears, "I'm not going anywhere."

He looks at me again, waiting with baited breath for my reply. I don't say anything, my eyes traveling momentarily to his mouth before moving back to his golden orbs. Then he smashes his lips to mine. He lets out a small groan of pain and I make a move to pull away from his discomfort but he keeps me in place.

Our lips move in tandem like a waltz, molded together perfectly. His hands leave my face and start trailing down my body. I moan into his mouth as I feel him cup my breasts before I grasp his hands and pull them, and myself, away.

"You're hurt," I say breathing deeply, attempting to get back some of the oxygen I had lost in our embrace.

"I don't care," he moves forward again and I hold my hand up to his chest to stop him.

"Kylo," I say firmly. He sighs and rests his forehead against my own.

"Fine," he grumbles. I let out a small giggle and he pulls away. His eyes light up at the sound and it's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

"You think this is funny?" He asks, giving me a smirk.

"Don't you DARE," I squeal. I move to get away but he pulls me back and on top of him, tickling my sides as I thrash about in response.

"Kylo stop!" I laugh.

"Beg for it," he offers.

"Please —" my stomach hurts from laughing.

"Please what?" He stops tickling me and I can feel his hardened bulge beneath me.

I look down at him. "Please, commander," I whisper seductively. He sucks in a breath as I move slightly above him. I feel something familiar pooling inside me, but force it down.

"Kylo," I say.

"Don't you dare move," he threatens.

"Kylo, look, you're bleeding," I say, bringing my hand up to show him the bright scarlet I had acquired from his abdomen.

He sighs, "it doesn't hurt."

I huff frustratedly, "will you just let me fix it?"

He rolls his eyes but allows me to get off him. I grab the necessary supplies from his side table. I pull his shirt up slightly to remove the soaked bandage and hear a small whimper come from him.

"You sure it doesn't hurt?" I smirk.

"Shut it," he replies.

I apply some bacta and put the new bandage in place. "Done," I say and give him a small pat on the wound, watching as he winces.