Daddy (NSFW)

"Yes!" I scream, feeling him push deeper inside of me.

"You like that my little slut? This pussy is all mine. Say it," he pulls one leg over his shoulder, ramming further into me, hitting my cervix.

"Gods, yes, it's yours, I'm yours," I say, raking my claws down his back, leaving behind red welts.

"Fuck," he hisses as I clench around him. I mewl, feeling the Force swirl around my clit.

"KYLO," I scream. "That's it, I want everyone to hear who owns you and this cunt," he grunts.

"I'm close," I whine. He pulls out quickly, "on all fours." I hastily do what he says, body begging for release, and he rams back into me reaching down to trace a gloved finger over my clit. "Fuck, daddy. Yes, right there. I'm gonna cum!"

"Ask for permission," he growls.

"Can I please cum on your cock?" I moan. He continues his motions and doesn't grant me access. I'm shaking, "oh gods, commander, please can I cum on your cock?"

"Cum," he instructs. I lurch forward, my face making home in the plush duvet, thighs quaking as my hands grip the sheets tightly.

He continues pounding into me with his thick cock. "Fuckkkk," he curses as he cums deep in my battered cunt.

———————————————————————————

I awake with a jolt, feeling slick already gathered between my legs. "Daddy?"

I jump, not expecting Kylo to be awake. I look outside and notice it's still dark out, though you almost couldn't tell with all of the lights glimmering throughout Canto.

I blush, "you saw my dream." It was more of a statement than a question. He leans in close, his musky aroma arresting my senses and I let out a shaky breath, "yes, I did. You have quite the vocabulary." He smirks and I push him off me. Folding my arms across my chest, my lips set in an embarrassed pout.

"You know you still have a punishment due," he whispers. I look to him, eyes wide. "Are you gonna be a good girl and take your punishment?" He asks. I nod hastily, my abdomen clenching in response. He gets up and grabs something from his bag. I don't get a good look before he holds his hand to me. I shakily take it and let him lead me to the living room.

He moves a plush chair and situates it in front of the wall of windows, "Legs spread, Angel." I stutter, "what?" He walks towards me and shoves me into the chair, "I said, legs spread." He pries my thighs apart and appraises the wet in between them before licking a line up my cunt. I moan and grasp at his hair. He shoots up and forces my arms above my head, "no touching."

He brings the object he'd taken from his bag to face me. A vibrator? He moves so that he's eye level to me, "I'm going to make you cum so many times you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." All I can do is let out a moan as he turns on the vibrator and brings it to my swollen lips. I jolt forward in response, "Fuck, Kylo." I already feel my climax coming, way too soon.

"Look at you, so wet and needy for me. And you already want to cum - pathetic. Beg me," he hisses, rolling the vibrator over my sensitive nub.

"Fuck—Ky—" I start but he presses the vibrator harder onto my clit. "Commander—,". He increases his pressure once again, "try again." I'm confused before I remember my dream, "daddy, can I please cum?"

"Cum," he replies, keeping the vibrator locked on me as I ride out my orgasm, a bright light enveloping my vision. I'm panting. He releases me from the Force hold.

"Against the window," he instructs, not giving me time to breathe. I hastily move and rest my back against the cold glass, shivers running down my spine at the contact.

He taps one of my legs and I spread them in response. "Good girl," he praises. He palms my pussy and I grab a hold of his biceps before he once again forces my arms above my head. "I said, no touching," he hisses.

He bends down and keeps his eyes trained on my own. Just the sight alone makes me want to cum again. My head rolls back and I let out a low moan. He stands up and roughly grabs my hair, "eyes on me." I whimper but nod in compliance and watch as he sinks down again. He blows on my cunt and my hips thrust forward of their own accord. "Such a greedy little girl," he chuckles, slapping my cunt as I lurch forward once more. "What do you want?" He challenges, but doesn't give me time to reply. "Do you want daddy to devour your pretty little pussy?" His words have me frazzled and unable to speak so I just nod frantically. He slaps my cunt again, "use your words." My pussy stinging I reply, "yes daddy."

He seems satisfied as he pulls one leg over his shoulder, kissing up my thigh. He was torturing me, and worse, it was working. Finally his lips wrap around my cunt and I let out a scream, tugging harshly against the invisible bonds holding up my arms. He continues his assault, moving to twist my nub between his fingers. I slide down the window slightly in response, "fuck. Kylo, let me touch you, please, I'll do anything." He stops his motions and I let out a loud whine in protest. He stands, but brings a hand back down to my pussy, rubbing my clit, "this is a punishment. You don't get to make demands."

I let out a sob in both pain and pleasure, his words and fingers building up my release once more. "Kylo please. I'm about to cum," I cry, legs wobbly. "Beg." He replies, fingers moving faster against my clit. The stimulation is too much and I'm unable to speak. I'm climbing to my peak and my mouth is hanging open, words failing to come out. I cum hard and his fingers remain on me, helping me ride down from my orgasm, my clit buzzing. He pulls away as I suck in air. He releases me from the Force hold again and I fall to the ground.

He bends down and grabs a fistful of my hair, "I don't believe I gave you permission to cum. You're going to pay for that." I tremble as I lift myself up into a seated position, "Kylo, no more, I can't."

"Yes you can. Vicrul?" He shouts into the void. Vicrul? What the fuck does Vicrul have to do with this? To my horror Vicrul enters and crosses over the threshold. I probably look a mess, an overstimulated, crying mess.

"Yes Master." Vicrul offers me a brief glance before returning his eyes to Kylo. What kind of fucking sick game is this?

"You have sinful thoughts about my little slut," he accuses.

Vicrul bows his head in submission, "yes Master."

"You're going to stand there and watch while I make her cum around my cock," Kylo instructs. What a sadistic fuck.

He pulls me up harshly and tosses me onto one of the dark leather couches before removing his hardened length from his joggers, "are you gonna take me like a good little girl while Vicrul watches?" I nod in response. He sheathes himself into me fully, barely giving me a moment to adjust before he starts pounding into me.

He grabs my jaw harshly and forces me to look at Vicrul, "do you like him watching me fuck you?" My eyes lull back, the scene oddly and purely erotic. I let out a loud moan, "yes daddy." He gives me a light smack across the face, "you're mine, all mine, no one else's, do you understand?" He's still pounding into me relentlessly, "fuck—yes, yes I'm yours. Only yours."

He suddenly slams his lips to mine and groans, "fuck—are you—shit—are you gonna cum for me again like the little whore you are?" I let out a sob as I feel the Force swirling around my clit. He grabs the vibrator from beside us on the couch and presses it against my core. The double stimulation is too much. I try to push his hand away but once again the Force keeps me anchored. "Cum Angel, I know you need to," he grunts. I cum aggressively and clench around his cock, milking him in the process. "Fuck, you're such a good girl," he pulls out of me and tucks himself away.

"Vicrul, you're dismissed." I barely register Vicrul muttering a quick "yes master" as he leaves.

Kylo stands, pulling me up and into his arms bridal style. My eyes shut from exhaustion as he carries me back to our room. "Sleep, Angel."

AN: I really don't know how I feel about this chapter - felt horny, might delete later.