Prologue

Well everyone I have a lot going on and I wanted to give myself a challenge. It is at this moment 1/19/2020 at 12:53 AM EST. Let's see how many chapters I can do doing only this story nonstop. See if I can own up to my skills. Now original release was Friday, but my goal of chapters was met today and I'm releasing chapter 1 tomorrow to compensate.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Things were getting slim. You were talking to your best friend and partner in crime Fuutaro. Just catching up on things. To see if anything were to come up. Any news regarding the situation. Though a little biased having a moped.

"So Toro, how goes it?" You asked.

"The usual deal. Attempting to get by, see what schools will get me a ride, and hope the sharks don't come knocking." He shock his head.

"Still should remain retired right?" You suggest.

"Well yeah, but easy for you to say. The bike and helmet and no debt." He huffed.

"My brother took the hit. Though I feel that Raiha forgives me."

"She doesn't resent you. She just wants us doing real work and getting by." He assured.

"Toro I'll clean a house in a speedo to help you out. Don't bullshit me here. If I can help I'm there. You got that?" It was meant to be half a joke and half you are there for him because he needs it. It was all very clear that it was tough. And yet him and his little sister put up with it so well. These two really made you smile. "So, what is next for you?"

"Eat cheap, find work, and remain #1 in the class." He agreed.

"Let's hope the job search goes well Toro."

"Hey just if you can, Fuutaro in workplaces. I don't call you Beta anymore."

You chuckle. "Well I was the one who researched to try things out. But yours makes more sense. Your personality. Toro for bull made sense. If you call me Beta in public then what? I'll sound like a tech geek or something."

"Meanwhile Alpha will be-"

"Gone for quite sometime. Yeah..." The air grew cold. The two of you haven't talked about your brother in some time. "Anyways Toro, you be good. I'm going to check up on my mother and hit the books before she starts rambling. You do the same."

"I got it. Don't do anything stupid." He glared.

"Don't hide any lady from me." You wink at him. "See ya."

~~~~~

Setup chapter. Chapter 1 will go into a few more things. Yes, these two and "Alpha" go back. Doing what? I'll take the 5th.

-Rel