Ch 26 - Done

The results are in. Who's hired or fired?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Just a side note, I had posion ivy mid week and still recovering from it. I get it very badly. It went from my wrist to my forearms and I wore gloves on my hands unless I was showering. Last time I got it, this went from my arms all the way to spreading throughout my chest. I stopped about 800 words in and finished it. Due to length, this will be a double chapter to makeup Thursday and Sunday tomorrow. 

Thank you for your patience. I'm back.

It was over. No more cramming for a while thankfully. Over to the vending machine to grab a juice and sigh in relief. Now to see how Nino and company did. If Nino gets the worst score I failed as a boyfriend. But who gets the lowest I think is between Ichika and Yotsuba. As you swapped your shoes, you sat on the bench waiting for everyone else. You had to depend on a ride today. Walking would take quite a while.

"How did it go?" Asked Fuutaro from a few lockers away.

"Fine. You had a breeze I take it?" You chuckled.

"Not saying it was no sweat, but I had it good."

"Thank goodness it's over. Hey boys." Ichika showed up.

"That was a nightmare." Sighed Miku.

"Tell me about it." Huffed Nino.

"I take it that the exams went just okay?" You asked her.

"I'm tired of it. Let's go home first and then we'll go to the market. How's that?" Nino had the idea for a few people going.

"Shopping? It will be a change of pace. Can I go?" Asked Itsuki.

( A friend of mine hates this comparison, but Itsuki really reminds me of Tohka from Date A Live. Anyone else see it? )

"That all you think about is food?" Asked Nino.

"You offered, I'm helping, and it's not like you're buying. Let's go to the market. Anyone else coming so I'm not going to third wheel?" Itsuki looked around.

"I was going to nap before dinner." Said Ichika.

"I was going to head home too." Said Miku.

"I'll go shopping. We don't want (FN) here under fire after all." Yotsuba was generous.

"So Ebata brings us to the market? He got bags?" You ask.

"We do. He'll drop us off and then he will just circle around after he drops them off." Nino had thought all of this through. Since when was she the smart one?

"Alright. Let's do it."

Now was going to be the interesting part. After exams Ebata picking everyone up. Dropped off seven passengers and picking up seven. The limo was in front of the school as everyone bustled in. Ichika got in first as she was looking for the bags. Then you and Fuutaro went in last.

Ebata looked back. "I dropped off seven and we got seven. All aboard?"

"The market to drop off four and three at home." Said Ichika.

"Right away ladies and gents. Pulling out." He signaled and got out on the road. The market was in the different direction. He got his bluetooth and dialed Maruo.

< Hello? >

"How we doing Sir?"

< Not bad. Something wrong? >