Ch 44 - Confess

With graduation over, there are some things to sort before things start up. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Much has passed since graduation. Right now there is a solid month or so before its go time for school for you, Fuutaro, and Itsuki. Which means you are going to make the most of it. You have no school for a while and the days aren't going to be in your room for the most part. It's time for you to get it in gear and do what you and Nino have to do. Have fun. And Fuutaro? He needs to figure things out too. 

Maruo had a key copied for you in case of an emergency. He had the feeling that after all your hard work and commitment that you weren't going anywhere. Very anxious, but Nino made him cough it up. It was probably painful, but had to be done. Spending nights, other surprises, and such. And you would give Fuutaro the green light if needed. 

There was also much going on. But one thing you wanted to do as much as you could was to bring Fuutaro and his little sister to breakfast. Something that put a smile on both of them. 

"It's yummy. Thank you (FN)." Chimed Raiha.

"No problem. So, tell me you two, what's going on?"

"With the girls?" Pondered Fuutaro.

"Well yeah. Me and Nino have been busy. She's been getting more hours at work."

"If I have it right Ichika is busy with sets, Miku is working and playing MMOs, Yotsuba is taking on an assistant coach for a team somewhere close by, and Itsuki is doing her thing. Enjoying herself with everyone's time as she gets ready to go school. She wants it. So it is a little different than everyone else."

"So who's your crush big brother?" Asked Raiha.

"Well that's rather complicated." He shook his head.

"You're telling me. Though I'll be honest with you if you tell me who. And really all the girls have a major flaw if you noticed. That's my girlfriend too even though she has gotten better a little."

"What? Nino? What is it? And the others?" Now the wheels are turning. Though if Fuutaro could read into it he would find out easily. Maybe he just isnt thinking clearly.

"My girlfriend can be moody hold grudges. Itsuki doesn't open much, Ichika is very independent, Yotsuba is selfless, and Miku is a hermit. All of them are great, its just that when you think about it, that is the one thing that sticks out. Personally man when you look at it, it comes down to which one is better off for you. You are still getting over everything and you are getting stronger even though you don't think about it."

"So who is it?" Asked Raiha.

"You mean who should it be?" You asked her.

"I like them. All of them will be around right?" Confused about the whole thing.

"Maybe. I think at least one is going to jump ship. Or plane. Or boat. You know." You shrug. "Moving forward you want my answer Raiha?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Well that depends your big brother. If he's ready to be that guy. If you know what I mean" You give him a smirk. "Regardless chief, good things don't come easy."

( Don't worry. I have a plan. You trust me? )

~~~~~

Nino wasn't into work until the afternoon that day. After Fuutaro and Raiha set a course for home you got on the bike and drove to the Nakano establishment. It was pretty nice that they weren't moving. At least not yet. It was possible in the near future, but nothing right now. You parked in the garage and it was sweet that you still had the permit perk paid by Maruo still. Pops has gotten better. I guess when he doesn't have to worry about five girls passing highschool your mood improves. 

From the garage you use your key to open the door. Looking around Itsuki is on the couch and then there is nobody. You swap your shoes and walk in.

"Morning."

"Hey (FN). Just you?" Asked Itsuki.

"Yup."

"Nino and Miku are in their rooms, Ichika is working, and Yotsuba went to the store before heading out for a team thing."

"Alright. Coffee on?"

"Not yet."

"Don't worry. I gotcha. Want to give Nino a cup. You need? Maybe Miku?"

"Yes and yes please. Two creams and two sugars."

"Done."

Time to get busy. Well, not really. You head to the coffee machine and start it up. Get the four cups full before you start mixing and bringing them to the girls. Nino is a two and two girl as well. Though what is Miku. Best not assume. Has you have the mugs ready and find the cream and sugar, you thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

"Hey Itsuki how does Miku take the coffee?"

"Three cream, no sugar."

"Glad I asked."

The coffee maker finally had made a pot as you had had Itsuki's cup ready. Handing it to her and having her text Miku to open her door for coffee. Once delivering to the sisters, to head up to Nino's room. As you carefully open the door she is still in bed. She's awake, just not trying to move all too much. You walk in and smile.

"Morning Queen. I've given the order of coffee." You place it on her nightstand and go to her desk to sit in her chair.

She yawned. "You're not going to lay here with me?"

"After coffee." You point to the mug. "Drink coffee in bed? That won't work well."

"Well I'd rather have you."

"And even though I think you're in a better mood after coffee I love you too and would rather have you. So, late night?"

"Catching up on a series. That's all. Still have to get dressed eventually and head to work."

"I know. Just thought I would say high. Ichika and Yotsuba are out. Thought I'd make coffee for the other two sisters and then move onto us."

"You mean after coffee you want nookie!?"

*Quack* "What?" You are thrown off guard.

"Coffee, tea, or me?"

Clearly you picked coffee. But you are allowed redemption. "Babe..." 

"Well?" She slide the strap of her gown down her arm. *Moan* 

"Well..." You take a big gulp of coffee. "Allow me."

She giggled. "I want cuddles too Boo. I'm tough but still like affection."

"True that."

~~~~~

Who wins Fuutaro in my story?

-Rel