Ch 51 - Back In Town

Well everyone, I knew in January of this year it would end eventually. I'm close to it. 

Warning. May contain spoilers.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Ichika sighed happily. "Finally. So exhausted. LA to Tokyo is enough. Next day air again is just uneventful."

"Ichika!" A woman waved. Same hair color and black glasses on. 

"Itsuki? That you?" 

"Come on Ichika. I got the guest bedroom set up for you. Let's get you home to unload. You got to be tired from your journey."

"A hotel room last night helped. But how's everyone? You, the man, our sisters, their men."

"The girls are doing great. Fuutaro and Miku are still together and just started living together and then of course we know about Nino and the fiance."

"And you Itsuki? When are you getting married? Miku said she isn't ready. What about you?" Teased Ichika.

"I just landed my teaching job. This is my first year. I can wait. And so can he. He's at work so we can drop everything off and head to the cafe. Nino and Miku are there working of course. Yotsuba is supposed to join us."

"Goodie. Nothing says a good break from film like seeing my sisters and the boys."

"What's it like Ichika?" Asked Itsuki. "The industry over seas. You like it over there or is it better here?"

"Much different. Over there can pay more and have bigger roles, but for the actor itself better over here as a woman. One of those things. Unless you are the top few names than it is easy to be in harm's way."

"Wow. Interesting. Being a teacher over here is different. Though it seems odd if you're a male teacher you tend to stick out more. Not too many of them where I work."

"It's just so nice. I remember when you to be in Ebata's limo. Now you girls are driving. Not me over in the US, but I'm okay with it." She giggled.

"As if you can't afford it." Giggled Itsuki.

"True enough. Now let's see about these girls. And if the boys will show up. Besides your man or not."

"Working hard unfortunately. Overtime as well. But you will see him. Don't you worry. Just easy on him. His thinking process isn't all there after the twelfth hour of work."

The two of them drove from the airport to Itsuki's house. Right now it was just a three bedroom house with the Master, a guest bed, and the other room was vacant and used as an office space for her and her man. The bags were dropped off and they were heading towards Serenity. It was the cafe that two of the sisters owned together. The car was parked on the street and they walked inside. It was a little busy as Yotsuba was at a table with a latte in her hand. 

"Hi-hi!"

"Hehe. Who gave her permission to have coffee." Laughed Ichika.

"Hey girls." Miku took a seat. "We have extra help today. Nino will be here in a moment. The five of us again. It has been a while."

"Mostly because of me. Sorry for that. But in all honesty, I thought about casting back home for a change. There is just such a mess in the Hollywood right now. I would love to be back and as an Aunt too. So, who's going first. We have three engagements here and one wedding is this weekend." Ichika looked around the table to see if their was any signs.

"I know we're going to wait until we get a house." Nino said creeping up on everyone. "Hey girls. Missed all of you of course."

"Come here you bride." Ichika came over and this is the big group hug they have done for over two decades. "So no babies for you?"

"Not soon. And what about you? No boyfriend in Hollywood?"

"Mainly because they think there will be a language barrier. But I'm fine. I speak good English. Well, thanks to the boys and their help. Though that and other things that are sore subjects. You know men can be terrible."

"Well if you think about it three of us have guys. Ex bad boy, a firm bullhead personality, and someone who lacked confidence for a while. It's hard to find mister right. But he is there. The fact that I almost let him go. I thought he was yours at first Ichika." Thought Nino.

"I like the boys. But your man wasn't meant for me and Fuutaro after he found his stride really helped Miku break out of her shell. It just fit in well is all." Though I can't lie, for a good portion, I thought Ichika was the one. Oh well, but thought she could have made the best impact for him. Maybe just me.

"Well, we are getting married and all. Though because of the boys we were able to open this cafe the last few years. They have all really have been supportive. And I know Miku and Itsuki have waited for this wedding before worrying about their own. I just remember being in the apartment for the first day and then it hits me that I'm going to be a wife. It sounded so amazing. He's worked so hard. And Dad could have kicked him out of our life but didn't. He could gave up and he stayed firm. It is what love does to you. And I couldn't be more happy than to have you four as bridesmaids. Miku Maid of Honor because Fuutaro is the best man. Only reason for it."

"And I didn't know what a dream could really be until you and (FN) started going out. Then it just all came together. We were studying together as you and (FN) were at his house, Ichika was working, Itsuki was at her desk, and Yotsuba was playing basketball I think. Fuutaro and I got close and a month later we started to talk in a certain way. Now here we are. He has mellowed out and I don't feel like a hermit anymore. I can wait to get married but I love him. And I'm sorry if one of you liked him."

"I'll find someone now that I'm heading home. Maybe find a voice actor that I can have sushi and wine with or something. I'm not too concerned. I need to be here for three weddings at that. Why not stay after thinking about it for months?" Seems like Ichika has made up her mind.

"Oh yeah. We're back. The Nakanos."

~~~~~

The five are back in town.

-Rel