Ch 24 - Grind

The test is tomorrow.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The seven of you were grinding away. Homework was done and then it was reviewing different subjects. Math was the first subject to go because the topic was about explaining a handful of formulas. Doesn't mean it was easy, but better than ten equations for the same formula. This is when it started to get difficult.

The main exams were Math, History, Science, English, and Japanese. With each girl having a strength this is where it got challenging. Nino hated Math and Ichika didn't care for history. It was hard to get to everyone.

How the hell are these five going to pass in only a few weeks?

~~~~~

It was nearly midnight as you changed into a thin long sleeved shirt and some pajama pants. Didn't know what to make out of the night but you were taking the long couch. A pillow already ready and you brushed your teeth. Time to go to bed and have at it. Then you got a visitor. Nino was already in her nightgown.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"You good with the couch Boo?"

"This thing is comfy."

"Prop your head for a moment." She walked over as you did so. She sat down and grabbed your head. Placing it on her thighs. "How about now?"

"Very."

"Are you really enjoying my thighs?" She giggled.

"Why wouldn't I? It's funny but I had a dream about this once. Little different but it's same concept."

"What? A girl pampering you?" She questioned thinking that this was expected treatment.

"Well this position by cherry blossoms. I can't help myself. And that was before we started going out too. The energy remains the same. It's a ton of work but I just love this life."

She kissed you on top of your head. "Get some rest. After we work our exams I have a dinner idea for all of us. And then we can cuddle. How's that?"

"Alright Queen. But one step at a time. Let's grind through tomorrow's classes. Then we can figure it out. Sound good?"

"Alright." This is when the girls all started to gradually pack it in. Nino was ready for bed so she just went in her room. Laid down and got comfy. But there was something uneasy. My boyfriend is on the couch. And I'm just laying here. I'm not thinking dirty, but wouldn't it be something else if we just picked a side. The bed is big enough. It's a king size. I'd spoon him and we go to sleep. Maybe I can talk the girls into it one day. And maybe one of them crushes Fuutaro. I see it in Miku and Ichika. Yotsuba and Itsuki are just doing their thing. Anyways, to bed. Got to rest.

/////

"Hey." Said a voice.

It's very bright outside. The sun is brutal and almost gives off a white light instead of a yellow or orange. But you can see a woman in a white dress. Then you see a vail. "Oh shit." You walk closer and then there is two more women in white dresses. "What the hell?" And then two more. In total that makes it five. "What the hell?"

"Hello my love." Said a voice.

"Okay," That could have been any of them. "What's going on?" The girls are in wedding gowns? Why?

"I love you." Said another voice.

"Darling." And another.

"Could one of you tell me just what is going on here?" You ask them.

"Which one do you love?"

"You all know who. What is this?" They are all dressed the same. All the same features. All had earrings. Hair all the same style and color. No accessories to obviously tell them apart. So Ichika grew her hair, no stars, bow, or headphones spotted, and Nino got her ears pierced. Makeup covering any facial features such as the small bags under Miku's eyes. "How am I supposed to figure this one out?"

"Baby. You don't recognize me?" One pouted.

"Honey, please."

"Are you going to pick one of us or not?"

"Hey now, do you always do this?" You ask.

"If you love me you'd recognize me. Wouldn't you?"

"You proposed my love. Find me. So we can make one."

"The five of you suck." You shake your head. I gotta figure this out. It'll drive me crazy. What do I do from here? How do I pick Nino out of the bunch. Think. Think!

/////

You lift your head and look around with a half asleep stare. A frog face. One of those cartoon frogs that chill on a lily pad and don't want to be disturbed. "Hmmm?" You check your phone on the table. "Uhhh-"

"What?" Fuutaro yawned.

"We got an hour before the test starts..."

"I'm sorry what..." Fuutaro froze.

"We have-"

"Girls! We're late!" Called Fuutaro.

"Geez what's with all of the yelling?" Itsuki was in the kitchen with two sandwiches on a plate. Still in her pajamas. "What are you yelling about?"

"The test starts in 58 minutes."

"WAHHHH!? GIRLS! WE'RE LATE!" Called Itsuki.

"Let's get dressed." You said to Fuutaro.

"And eat." He replied.

"What are you trying to say?" Grumped Itsuki.

"It means save some for us Muffins!" Barked Nino.

"C'mon Queen. Ain't that a bit much?" You ask.

"I'll get dressed and make breakfast to go. Because if we stop that's wasted time."

"Nino are we taking the bike?"

"Let's take the limo today. You okay with that?"

"Sure thing. So we'll leave the jackets here. Get dressed first and then can I dress in your room while you cook?"

"Sounds good."

A yawn came from the stairs. "How's a woman supposed to get beauty sleep?" Asked Ichika with a smile.

"The test starts in an hour." Called Itsuki.

"Ohhh- Got it. I'll get Miku." Ichika knocked on her sister's door.

"I'm ready everyone." Yotsuba came out of her room being the only one dressed.

In this state of panic you chuckled. "Never a dull moment."

~~~~~

Can you make it?

-Rel