Ch 16 - Room

Ichika is luring you. What barriers get set?

Enjoy.

~~~~~~

"Oh goodie. One on one session. I like that." Teased Ichika.

"So you have it on your PC and can't put it on a cloud or server to have it on a laptop out here?" You question her.

"That's too much work."

"I see. Alright I guess." You follow Ichika over and up the stairs. This is the first time you've been in one of their rooms.

Nino looks over at you walking over with Ichika. She is doing her best not to act out furiously. All she can do is trust you and the decisions you make out of it. Everything is in the power of your hands. You don't like where this is going and neither does Nino. But this is the course of action.

"Shut the door for me Baby." She looked over her shoulder.

"Okay-" As soon as the door swung shut Ichika threw herself on top of you. Your back against the door and she's getting a little too close. "What's this all about?"

"You're going to give me the answers I want." She smirked.

"Like what?" You blushed.

"What's the relationship between you and Nino?" That was the first question. Now their had to be more. She wouldn't do all of this just for only one question.

"Friends I hope?" You shrugged.

"Really. That why you two were walking together? That why you were behind schedule? There wasn't any traffic out there. You were late to the garage and here. She came in with your jacket again and you smell like her."

"She holds on when we ride. I mean you expect her not to hold on?" Let's see how long you last. You back is held and Ichika is awfully clingy and close. She has everything she needs and all she has to do it pry information out of you.

"Where did you go and come back? Finding a cigarette box?"

"No."

"Grab a bite?"

"What?"

"You can quit playing dumb with me. I saw the two of you walking together from the balcony outside. It was obviously the two of you. So what are you hiding from me? And them. The other three sisters would like to know."

"Hide what? I can't hide anything. You know everything about me."

"Do you have a crush?" Second question. That is tough. It will follow up with more.

"No."

"Are you sure you don't like someone."

Technically no. "No."

"So you're not sure. I see. So you're single, don't have a clue, and yet, you're hanging around my sister quite a bit. If you find that girl you like she will get jealous. What if she doesn't like her? Or Nino not liking her? Wouldn't that be such a problem?"

"Uhhh-"

"Or maybe it's a love triangle? You are such a naughty guy." She giggled loudly.

Downstairs Nino was concerned as soon as she saw the door close. Then a bang against Ichika's door annoyed her. She couldn't hide it. Sister or not, a flirty girl had her boyfriend in a bedroom. If it was for an assignment why should there be a door banged on? Then Ichika has been flirting with you a lot. It just didn't feel right.

Nino turned the knob and shouldered the door. "Ha!"

"Wah!"

"Eek!"

You turn to your side so you don't plop on top of Ichika. She hugged and held onto you. Both of you hit the floor and Nino opens the door wide. Now eyeing Ichika cuddled up to you and your hand right under the boob. Your hand isn't on her breasts, but too close for Nino.

"Off the breasts!" Ordered Nino.

"He's not on." Ichika moved your hand up. "Now?"

"Hey." You swipe your hand to your side.

"You alright. Thanks for not having the top. Girls are gentle you know." She winked at you.

"Uhhh ahhhhhh-" You look at Nino with her eyes glaring and hands on her hips. Answering questions to fend her off and then add the Nino's surprise entrance. This is the best you could do.

"What were you two doing?" Nino growled.

"Just talking. Way to ruin the moment." The older sister frowned.

"Why are you all over him? You said you were off the market just yesterday. Are you playing with his emotions?"

"No."

"Trying to be his friends with benefits?"

"Well I wouldn't classify it as that."

"Then what are you doing behind closed doors with-" She stopped and covered her mouth. "Mmmmm." She grumbled. She couldn't say the B word since she wanted this secretive. Though her plan seemed doomed to failure.

"What were you two doing before you walked in? I saw the two of you of you walking while I was outside on the balcony. Was it to get, ice cream? So she can have strawberry and you?"

"We did. Just didn't want to upset Itsuki." You had to think of something. This was getting harder. Maybe if Ichika did well in school she could be a prosecutor. ( Hmmm. Legally Ichika? Huh? Anyone? )

"The two of you are acting weird. Getting nervous, sweating, hearts pounding, and spending a lot of time together. Tell me Nino, what happened at school where we left in the limo without you."

"I went to the bathroom." Defended Nino.

"You're always quick. Don't give me that. Who did you see?"

"Kuro. His partner."

"Oh. So he does have a girlfriend." Ichika turned to you. "Why you holding out on me Darling?"

"It's not what you think." You took a step back.

"Then can't you technically join me for cuddles?"

"Technically..."

"As if." Huffed Nino.

"Why are you so protective?"

"Because he's mine! Oop!" Nino admitted guilt before covering her mouth.

"I see..." Ichika just laughed. "I figured it out. But your older sister would give details you know. You made him keep it secret didn't you. Nearly made his face turn blue. Why go through such torment. I mean, ouch. Why couldn't you level with me?"

"Well, a few reasons. Can we just tell this all to the girls and Fuutaro?"

"Christ..." All that work for nothing.

~~~~~

So how will this go down? This could effect everyone too.

-Rel