Ch 45 - Goodbye (Mini)

Don't cry. Please don't. You'll see how it goes soon enough.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's been such a whirlwind. The fact that I thought he was just sketchy, shady trouble and now he is my boyfriend and lover. Then wants to move in with me. And the fact he convinced me to vent in a diary. I'm all over the place but it is going well. The break has been amazing as he goes to school tomorrow with Itsuki. As Fuutaro goes on the train tomorrow and we can expect him back often depending his workload. The school threw him in a great train pass which cuts down the cost entirely. And his girlfriend no will help him with that. She will miss the living hell out of him. Though, Boo is just the greatest. Even though my hours are off from his at the restaurant full time, he still makes the time. Just amazing.

~~~~~

Fuutaro had to leave two days earlier for his school orientation and check into his dorm. That meant that he was heading to the train and staying on campus for a while. This was a golden moment for you and the Nakano sisters. One in particular. You spent the night with Nino and went along in the limo down to the train station. This is where everyone was going to send him off in the best way possible. Your best friend had a backpack and a small briefcase at his side as he showed his pass and was waiting patiently. His train not due for another few minutes to a half hour depending the circumstances. 

Ebata was on board with helping the six of you out with a lift. He parked the limo out front as all of you went out to the train station to wish him off. All of you get out and head to the waiting area. He is going to be boarding in just a matter of minutes. Which, really is such a short amount of time to work with.

"Hey!" You waved over to him.

"Huh?" Fuutaro was surprised to see everyone. Though he wasn't going air travel being far away, it still meant wonders for the girls since they had Fuutaro be part of their normal lives.

"Come on Toro, think logic." You smirked.

"He was going to whether he liked it or not." Put in Nino.

"You wanted to wish me well heading off?" Fuutaro asked.

"We couldn't just have you disappear on us." Smiled Ichika.

"And we'll miss you." Chimed Yotsuba.

"And you're leaving SOMEBODY behind." Itsuki moved aside for the only sister that didn't speak yet.

"Miku." Fuutaro stepped forward.

"Hey..." She was nervous. This was still processing. After everything, they were still in that transition process. Taking a little longer, but still.

"Don't worry, I'll call you tonight of course. I hope I'm not completely worrying you or sucking up your time."

"I have a boss raid tonight but I'll make room. Thank you though."

[ Train for Haruwashi is arriving on the platform shortly. ]

Fuutaro smiled. "Seems like I'm off."

"I'll miss you Taurus." She picked up head up to smile.

"I'll be missing you too. I hope I'm home by Saturday. I'll keep you informed."

"Thanks."

He came in to hug her. "I'll miss you Miku."

"I love you." She cooed.

Ah the shy one liking the civilized and intelligent edgy one. Oh Toro, she's great for you. Will mellow you out. You watch Fuutaro kiss his girlfriend. Nino hugs into and watches the sweet sight. "Hey Nino?"

"Yeah?"

"It's scary but we'll make it."

"That's right. We will."

~~~~~

Ya like that?

-Rel