Ch 30 - Contract

Negotiations. I'm actually pretty good at it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was lunchtime as you sat across from Fuutaro. It was going to be an interesting day with this contract signing negotiation. It was weighing over your head as you drove to school this morning. You gave Nino a kiss before homeroom and you tried to keep yourself calm as the time went on. Then a text from Nino came.

Nino
Boo we're arriving to Father's office.

(FN)
Say what now?

Nino
I'll direct you to his office. We can take the bike there.

(FN)
Alright I guess.

Nino
You okay?

(FN)
Just wondering what the hell I'm doing. I mean this is a contract.

Nino
I think he's just trying to be intimidating.

(FN)
He's actually pissing me off.

Nino
I'm sorry he's an asshole. But after can you stop by your house?

(FN)
Pending this contract.

Nino
Okay Boo. I love you.

(FN)
I love you too.

"Toro I got to drive to his office to sign the contract. It at least that's what I'm told."

"I don't have one. It's been word of mouth. Then Itsuki hands me the envelope. Why her? I don't know why. She seems to be the one in the middle."

"Yeah. Good ol' Itsuki. Regardless I think you can manage."

"I still appreciate everything (FN)."

You nodded. "I know you do. Now just to find the space. That's literally it. Wish me luck with today. I think I'm going to need this one. At least, that's what I believe anyway."

"Going to his office because he doesn't have the time. But that means he can't leave either. He left the other day is a short time because he said he was busy. That's how it is." He made a good point. You were going to be on his turf. You had little leverage. The X-factor and difference maker was Nino. Thankfully she was coming too. 

"Odds are against me. I'm hoping on Nino. Which, thankfully its her. If it were the others I don't think I stand a single chance. You know what I mean?"

"She is the only one that stands up to him. Is that why she is special to you?"

"Logically speaking Toro, I think Yotsuba is too sweet, Miku too shy, Itsuki wouldn't like the lifestyle, and Ichika is a strong woman but I just don't know about the chemistry. Where as Nino in the sense is kind of like me before we mellowed out. Firm, solid, and we fight to the point where it becomes rebellious."

"You got a point. Good luck."

"I'll need it."

~~~~~

You changed your shoes quickly and got to the bike. Nino met you where you were parked with your jacket and glasses on. A wide smirk from ear to ear. She felt powerful, confident, and sexy. A woman in power. Men would be very afraid. Maruo would right now. That's for sure.