Ch 36 - Tackle

Nino having a bad dream and an off day is here. What's next?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was Sunday. On an off day as Nino looked at the time. She had watched the clock all since that dream. She had gotten plenty of rest, but she saw every hour of the clock since. Waking up, seeing the alarm clock flash its buttons in blue and back to sleep. As the sun was just going up she had already gotten herself dressed and put on makeup. No one should have been up at this time. But Nino, she got up from the edge of her bed and went into the living room. Looking out of the glass over the city. 

"I wonder if he's up." She pondered. Looking over the buildings and seeing the city get brighter. "Also wondering if Mai would let me in to see him in his room."

Looking at the clock it was just past 7:00. Being the only one awake and she would have work in a few hours. But she could not focus or think about that at the moment. Just that dream and her relationship with you. Several thoughts to have her muttering to herself.

"Do I do enough to keep him around? Is he happy? Is he just nervous? Does he have something in mind but isn't telling me? What's going on?" 

She shook her head. Going over to the kitchen to see if there was something good to munch on. Going through a scan of the counter, pantry, cabinets, and fridge. Going for an apple for all things. Crunching into it and getting back to thinking. Not wanting to go to work or do anything until this issue was solved. Usually a nightmare is supposed to be over when the person wakes up. Then a little comfort and all is well. But Nino was thinking of something that could be the reality. It was your choice of school. 

"That's it. I'm making pancakes that they can microwave them and I'm going for a walk to his house. That's the plan. I haven't called out of work but they wouldn't want someone there not feeling well. I'll have to wait. And worst case my uniform is there to begin with."

Nino is getting the plates to serve them on, the ingredients, a pan, and the other essentials to help her pour and mix. Still looking at the time and muttering about how this was going to go down. "So this will be done within a half hour, the first one will wake up in probably about two hours, I'll put a cover over the plates, and I'll call out on the way to his house. Just eat since being up makes you hungry and then boom." The pan was hot as she took a deep breath. "I'll be okay. Just roll with it."

~~~~~

It was a quarter after eight as she was in her room giving herself the last mirror check. Wearing her casual clothes with the leather jacket you let her "borrow" since it was going to be chilly this morning and she tried to smile. After everything from this morning, hard to come by. She went to her phone.

< I'll be off now. Warm up the pancakes in the kitchen. >

With that sent to the sister group chat she put on her shoes and walked out. Going into the elevator and just nervous about everything. Her body overflowing with anxiety. Though she was going to address this sometime. The college talk was being shoved down your throat by her and she only wanted to know what you were going to do. No matter how much money she was given by the Father, she could only do so much to regularly see you. Which would be a drastic change of pace. Going from 100 kph down to hitting a brick wall. 

She made her way to the sidewalk. In comfortable shoes so she can walk comfortably. At this rate, it was going to be a long walk. Typically this was done by bike. Even with heavy traffic this was going to be a long journey this morning. But she only wanted to see you this morning to talk, cuddle, and help you decide on what's next. Though while you were resting in bed, you had no clue what was going through her mind. 

As much as she hated it, through the first two kilos she looked at her phone and thought that she had too long to go. Not having the patience for it. So she scrapped the idea and waved down a taxi. Not like she can't afford it. 

"Where to Miss?" Asked the driver. 

"Moshimo Drive."

"Got it. Sit tight. Won't be long."

( You know, I'm biased but most of you know I call it cab and cabby. No idea who came up with it, but know it was given that name here. And it stuck for whatever reason. )

Nino sat back and realized that she was acting out. Was it hormones? Being scared? The lack of a calm sleep? It seemed like everything. Her life today was just a roller-coaster. Though she tried to feel calm as the driver was off on route to your house. With barely any cars it was going to be a pleasant drive. In fact, five maybe ten minutes. 

When she arrived she swiped her card and was on her way. Stepping out of the taxi and going to the front of your house to knock on the door. She was rattled but had to do what she must. Hoping that your mother would be awake too. 

Mai did end up answering the door in 30 seconds. "Nino. Morning."

"Morning." She gave a smile. 

"Not sure if he's up. Go for it." Mai smiled at her. Gave her the green light for almost anything fair game. 

"Thank you." Nino bowed and walked in. Swapped her shoes and headed quietly over towards your room. Turning the knob gently as she entered. You still asleep. "You look cute." This made her happy. She began to reach over and climb into your bed. On top of the covers and cuddling around you. Now noticing that you have no shirt on as you rest peacefully. "My man." Kissing your cheek and getting comfortable.

"Hmm?" You turn your head. "Huh?"

"Baby?" 

"Nino?" You turned and yawned casually. Then your eyes go wide open. "Nino?" You jump out of bed and face her. 

"What's wrong Boo?" 

"How did you get here? When?"

"I just got here. Your Mom let me in. I needed to see you." She hugged her knees into her chest. "I didn't sleep well, I'm stressed, and I wanted to cuddle. I didn't want to wake you. Just thought I could cuddle you until you woke up and we could talk. And I'm sorry to say it Baby but, this college thing is driving me crazy. I don't want you to leave. We've been spending every day with each other and then going to see each other maybe once a week if we are lucky?"

"Its early but I get it. Also, money does matter. Not as much as Fuutaro, but yes." You yawned and climbed back into bed. "Can we rest and eat before we conduct research? Please?"

She brought your head into her chest. "Thank you Boo. I love you."

"I muove yu..." Muffling of the face in the cleavage. 

"Hey you. Hehe. That tickles."

"Wuhman. Shes..."

She let go. "How's that?"

"Breathable. Just a few more minutes. Alright?"

"Wonderful. Come here." Front to front facing each other and the covers over the both of you. "Comfy?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks Boo. For everything. You don't have any idea."

~~~~~

If only. Kind of wish I had a woman do that for me. 

-Rel