Chapter 1

[Jennie POV]

"Miss Kim, the carpool has arrived. We have to leave now or we'll be late for your flight to Paris"

"Thanks, I'll be right over. I'll just wear my coat and please prepare my favorite sunglasses" I said to my personal assistant.

"Hey, Jennie. Be ready, dispatch is all over there. You know, as always" Dara, my manager said.

I sighed deeply, it's an every day scenario here. Me, being chased down by those dispatch like I'm somehow a big time celebrity when in fact I'm just a model - well, a renowned model. Being the Heiress of this Country's one of the biggest companies, then an ambassadress of a world's top brand, Chanel. This is why dispatch is going crazy whenever they see me, or even at least my shadow.

Thankfully, I'm going out of this country again. Away from those people with cameras never leaving their hands. Away from shutter sounds that seemed to invade my whole life.

Sometimes I just wonder how it feels to be a simple girl, someone who's not bothered to go out. Not being chased by people. I can only be like that when I'm outside this country. Though, people who know me still do the same, but at least not as much as the dispatch do in this country.

"Let's get out of this country" I said, wearing my coat and my favorite sunglasses. The one I use to wear whenever I'm getting annoyed with camera's flashes. The one they call 'the legendary sunglasses'

 The one they call 'the legendary sunglasses'

[Lisa POV]

"Fuck, I'm bored" I cussed in frustration.

Not knowing what to do, I picked up my phone and dialled my bestfriend.

"Hey, chickin!" I greeted her upon answering my call.

"What do you want, your freaking highness?" She said in an annoyed tone.

Well, she's always like this. She's cold but she never failed to accompany me though ups and downs. The one I'd definitely not gonna exchange for any other friend.

"I'm bored. I'm thinking if we should, uhmmm... you know, get out of this fucking palace and live the fuck out of life?"

"Jisoos, Lisa. It's not even a week when we got into the headline because of you being caught by paparazzis for kissing two hoes in public. Dude, you really need to lilo for now. The next you get spotted and be involved in such things, then the palace will definitely dump me to a deserted Island!" She said frustratingly.

Honestly, she's right. It's only been 4 days when I was put in headlines of newspapers after the paparazzis caught me kissing two girls in public. Not to mention, after I joined a drag racing event.

The King and Queen almost forsake me for this. Considering it is such a disgrace in the Royal Family. And they even hated Jisoo for being with me when this happened. I really can't blame her, but she's the best buddy I got. Being part of the royal family makes you hard to spot good friends, tho.

But I don't give it a damn. Me, being the crown princess only makes me feel sicker. I wish I wasn't the only child in the family. I wish have a brother or a sister who I can pass the crown to. But I'm not. I'm the only child which makes me the only successor.

"Don't worry, we'll keep it low profile this time. And I promise you we won't be involved in a scandalous issue again" I assured her.

"How so, nallalalisa?" She asked suspiciously.

"Well, let's just say I got 2 tickets for Chanel event"

"Wow, am I hearing things Lisa? You never went to any of it. I remember you saying that you were never interested to it because it's boring" Jisoo answered.

"Yea. I am. But I'm bored here too and I don't wanna get soaked here inside the palace. Who knows? Heard Cha
nel's newest ambassadress is a hottie, think we can have her tonight" I grinned evilishly.

"Whoa whoa, Lisa! You don't know who she is. She's freakin' Jennie Kim. Heard she's hard-to-get that even you're the princess, she'll not be interested with you. I learned she prefers low-profile people to date, considering she doesn't want public's attention. So, you're already out of the list!"

"Don't worry, I'm not even planning to introduce myself as the crown princess. So just get your fucking ass here in 20 minutes or I'll ask to kick you out of this country!" Then I did not hesitate to hang up.

So, she doesn't want publicity huh?

"Hello, Mr. Yang? I want you to buyout all the press at Chanel's event tonight in Paris. Tell them never to address me as the crown princess or even at least a part of the royal family"

"Yaaah! I'm here, you dumbass! You scared the hell out of me! So what's the plan? You cannot get out of this without being recognized as the princess!" Jisoo said peaking by the door of my room.

"We'll just have to dress up covered once we get out of the palace. We'll use of one the security's mobile so they won't suspect. Then, Chanel's event will just be our free ground" I winked at her and headed to the walk-in closet.

 Then, Chanel's event will just be our free ground" I winked at her and headed to the walk-in closet