There is Still Hope, It's in the Fire

A female voice spoke behind Ink, making him turn around.

"He betrayed you, Ink. He's already hidden your colors. He's stripped you of everything you hold dear, even your own emotions. And yet here you are, not even trying to resist him."

An orb of pale orange flames was addressing him, bright blue eyes staring out at Ink, somehow deeper than infinity in their gaze. He simply said, "I don't stand a chance against him without my colors and paintbrush."

The glowing sphere drifted closer, heatless flames wisping against his shirt, going so far as to seep into him as Ink stood there.

Ink suddenly felt something, an emotion, several in fact. Sadness, confusion, then fear. Now afraid, Ink jerked away from the contact. The emotions faded, and he was blank once more.

The fireball bobbed in the air before him excitedly. "See?! Don't you see?! We can help each other! You, the empty vessel, me, the (currently) fragile Soul! I can't do much except hold myself together in this form. But don't be deceived. I have a lot of power, and I'm willing to let you use it."

"I should already have faded some time ago. But I was determined. I knew you would see X-Gaster for what he is. Now here we are. Now we have a shared cause. Now we have a common enemy.  I can help you get what you want. You understand what I'm telling you, Ink?"

He thought for a moment. "I don't see what shared cause we have." He told her bluntly. The orb flew in his face. "Enmity with X-Gaster. As you are emotionless at the second, you cannot see that he has made himself your enemy. But you will sooner or later​, wether or not you even accept my offer. Speaking of that, will you?"

Ink stared into the depths of the flaming sphere. The rim was light orange, fading to a whitish yellow-orange in the center. He wondered what power this entity had that he could use. He also pondered how he would be able to use that. By touching him, she had filled Ink with emotions, if only briefly.

Ink considered what other options he had available. None were good. He processed what new possibilities this entity presented. Certainly better than any of the others. Ink gradually came to a conclusion. He had his answer.

Scorched Rainbowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें