Movie Night. Supernatural Spoilers

Ink sat in the middle of the long couch, sipping a bottle of Liquid Fire casually while watching a new series he'd discovered called Supernatural.

Sam and Dean were awesome.

Error and Blueberry sat just to his right, Error blushing deeply as Blue was in his lap. At the far right was Bendy and his girlfriend, Alice. They were a romantic couple, and were ironically Ink Angel and Ink Demon, Alice cuddling in Bendy's lap.

Catie was on the floor, her date being her seat. That one's name was Boris. He was a quiet fellow, having seen some things that Ink wasn't sure he wanted to know about. Boris was quiet while Catie was loud and boisterous.

To Ink's left was Abyss, end of the couch was Arial and Pete, doing couple things with popcorn. At Abyss's feet was Dream, watching the screen intently as Sam was having a crisis. Something about demon blood.

In front of Ink and to Dream's right was Killer, devouring popcorn like a demon. Dream's left was Horror, munching on a taco Blue had made earlier like a person. Cross was beside him, eating chocolate.

That still wasn't everyone in the room. Nightmare was behind Bendy and Error, leaning on the couch while watching. Blixer was behind Ink, a robot named Fandroid sitting on his head, both chatting with a yellow pentagon and green triangle in their own language.

Herobrine, Kevin, and Kenneth sat in stools, talking about the show. And in the kitchen? That was chaos. A ton of living stick figures were doing God knows what in there, lost in their own world. Ink could've​ sworn he heard swords in there. And a minigun.

It was a 'small' movie night suggested by Nightmare of all people. Blue, Dust, and Cross had all taken to it and getting everyone together with Dream, Herobrine, and Bendy helping.

Dust was currently getting more popcorn and tacos from the insane kitchen at the moment.

Today was nice.
Sinead was more comfortable not interacting with everyone, especially since it wasn't all at once, and the movie night was the perfect way to do that.

She was watching the show like half of everyone else. There are a lot of couples here today. Ink noted, cringing as Arial and Pete began making out.

<Ah yes, this feels like a sorority party.>
What.
<Not that I've ever been to one.>
What is a sorority party?
<.....>
<Never ask. Best you don't find out.>
Okay???...

<Ooh, Dean decapitated that vamp well. I love this kind of gore.>
There is something wrong with you.
<And you, too. You're literally drinking- I'm not finishing that. Ugh.>

Ink glanced at the bottle in his hand. Full of liquid fire. He swirled it slowly.
You mean this? He teased.
<I'm revolted that you find this funny.>

He took a sip.
<Great, I'm gonna be sick.>
Not when I feel fine.
<You are a cunt.>
Okay, that's harsh.
<You have no idea what's harsh.>
But you called me..
<Ohohoh! You are acting like a little shit!>

Ink drank a third of the cup, shutting her up. For about a minute.
<.....>
....
<Ink.>
Yes, Sinead?
<If you were to somehow morph into an anatomically correct vagina and grew to the size of the Burj Kalifa, I doubt you could still be anymore of a cunt than you are right now.>

......

Ink froze in shock at the unusual insult. His face was burning.

WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM?!?! He finally yelled at her.