A Confrontation

It had dissolved into a a sort of Void. Ink walked in the darkness, unafraid.

No, he felt a twinge of fear. But more than anything, he was confident.
And angry.
Furious.

Ticked off by a lot of things, mostly himself. Almost entirely himself. But Sinead said it was unhealthy to direct that at him, so he was channeling it towards his old friend.

Yes, Ink felt guilty about that. Though once he would have never felt guilt.
Yes, he knew ending his former friend wouldn't solve the problem. Sinead didn't need to tell him that. He needed to release pent up energy.

He needed to fight.
He needed to protect.
He needed to SAVE.
But he needed to kill.
Mercy. It is Mercy to Fight X-Gaster.
To end his reign and suffering.
Ink drove him to this.
He had played with the darker half of the scientist.
He had manipulated him into his greed.
Driven so far over the edge..

Ink blinked hard. Now is not the time to cry.
Now is the time to redeem himself.
By ending a life.
..
With a little help.

Bendy, Herobrine and dragons, Kevin and Kenneth were behind him on the left. Dream, Blue, Error, Blixer, Cross, and XChara on the right.

Somewhere in this empty Void like space was X-Gaster. Ink could feel it. Getting closer. Even after all this time.. only a few months, really, Ink could sense his colors.

He didn't feel any desire to have them back, other than the fact that they belonged to him. It was.. slightly strange to not long for them.

He forced his eyelights to go dark, as he couldn't figure out how to make them emotionless. He knew X-Gaster wouldn't fall for it, but it might just buy them time to learn more about his current state before fighting.

Everyone behind him was invisible due to some of Herobrine's Magic, their auras concealed by Dream. Ink would appear alone. He felt alone.

But he never was alone. Sinead was a part of him, always there, kind to him, even when he thought he didn't deserve it. For she was the same way.

Something was in front of him.
Tall. Dark.
He saw his old vials, and was caught in memories.

Including the most recent and slightly painful ones.

The new vials he has obtained. Or...
Had.

The flame voices had urged him to drink them, saying it was time.
They weren't exactly people, only parts.
They felt like friends.

But the insistence and his already suppressed desire were too much.

They had known that they were greater than the other scattered pieces, for they had formed conciousness.

It hurt when he felt their minds fade inside him. It really did, even if they were happy, it hurt. He had actually cried, Sinead soothing him best she could.

But he took solace in the fact that they weren't all gone. Sinead had immediately acted a bit off, a bit more like them than before.
They were parts of her.

And it was almost like the flame voices were still there. Lily giggling at the idea of testing what Ink could now do. Alyss tiredly wondering when they'll get started, telling Ink it was gonna be fine. Ember encouraging Ink to strike hard and fast, while grumpily complaining about things.

Speaker whispering a random riddle that held a kind meaning somewhere in there.

Ink snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a snap.

His old sash glowed brighter, illuminating a broken figure that stood tall despite it's deformities. A disfigured eternally smiling face that held cold, deadly eyelights.