The Voice of the Anti-Void Flame

"So you found something in the Anti-Void?" Dream asked Error.

"It radiated heat, I think it was some kind of fire, but there was nothing to burn. It just whispered to me. It looked like that thing on the lava in Blue's Hotland, to be honest."

Ink stared, nearly dropping his bowl of soup. "I-I know what that is! Can you take me to it??" He stuttered anxiously.

Dream stared at Ink while he stared at Error. "Ink? I don't think that's a good idea. You look a little.." He trailed off.

"What? Possessed? Determined? What?"
"I was about to say dangerous."

Ink paused. "Oh. Sorry." He looked away. "Don't be sorry! We can go together and figure out what it is!" Blue said cheerily.

They were all sitting cross-legged on the floor, bowls of soup in their laps. Firefang was curled around Ink's neck under the scarf, head sticking out and curiously sniffing the air. His tail was quite fluffy and soft, indeed.

Ink downed the rest of the broth, having finished the pasta a while ago. "Well I'm ready to go when you are."

This forced a few chuckles from the rest, Blue smirking. "I already finished, too!" He giggled.

(Le gasp.)
"I thought I was first!" Ink exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but the Magnificent Blue is just too great at times!"
This caused a few snorts from Dream and Error. "I've hardly touched it." Error mumbled through his half-smile.

"Error! You still don't eat enough! You should eat it, you're the guest!" Blue reprimanded.
Error groaned. "No, I hate food."
Blue pouted, begging with puppy eyelights. Error avoided looking at him.

Ink tried not to laugh, smiling at the goofy moment playing out before him. Dream covered his mouth too, hiding a grin.

"Error, please." "Blue...." Berry then got up and moved beside Error, patting the glitchy skeleton's skull. Error cringed and batted the hand away. "No touching!"
"I will pet you, Error!"
"No."
"Yes!"
"No."
"Absolutely yes unless you eat!"
"No!"
"You must!!"

Blue began vigorously petting Error's skull and his sockets filled with errors as he yelped. "8|u€, $+0p! G4h!"

Ink lifted a hand to stop the weirdness happening in front of him, Dream doing the same. But Error grabbed Blue's boney wrist and held it, glaring in Blue's direction. The normally hyper skeleton sighed. "£iπ€, ju$+ |€a√€  m€ al0πe."

He started to sip the broth, glaring the whole while. Ink held in his humour in broken snickering as Dream facepalmed. Blue smiled proudly.

"See? It's not bad!"
Error grumbled irritably, but said nothing more on the matter.
Dream shook his skull in disappointment, but was still smiling.

Ink fell backwards, struggling to contain his laughter. Flames sputtered out of his mouth as Firefang gave him a questioning look, making it worse.

He burst into wheezing laughter. "Ink, are you okay?" Blue asked, leaning over him.
"I can't- oh my gosh, I can't-" Tears built up in his sockets.

"Well, there's the Ink I know." Dream spoke flatly. Ink expelled a blast of red, orange, yellow, and violet flames and stared at the golden skeleton in mild confusion from his place on the floor.

"Seriously, are you done laughing?" "Yeah, sure. What-" CRUNCH.
Everyone looked at Error, who was eating the bowl.
<OmiGod Error no!!> Sinead squealed at the sight mentally. Ink goggled for a moment, then burst back into​ flaming hysterics. He rolled to the corner of the room, howling.