Meet the Minecraft Trio

Kenneth stared at Ink with white eyes in shock. Everyone else looked between him and the dark kid.

"Bro, whaddaya talkin 'bout??" Kyle asked in confusion. Ink stuttered as Sinead frantically explained what was happening.

<He can see inside others with that gaze. He can see me. He's a bit mistaken here..>

Ink raised his hands. "I'm not her! She's just.. connected to me." Now Herobrine's eyes glowed, and Ink understood that he could see through as well.

Herobrine's voice wrenched into his skull, and judging from the other's faces, they heard him too.

Then what is going on? You look like her. Or maybe her twin brother?

Ink shook his skull. "No, I'm just a Sans. She's in my skull."

"Wait.. what?" Adrian spoke, lost. Then Kevin said, "Well I should be able to tell cuz her Magic's in Hellraiser." He pulled out a sort of blocky sword on fire, a purple sheen on its blade. He held it up, holding the flaming blade like he was offering Ink to take it by the handle.

"Why do you want me to-" He felt a quick thought from Sinead. The sword flew out of the boy's grasp and hovered beside Ink.

<I can still control it.> She told him, satisfied with herself. It whipped through the air. "What the fuck." Devon said in a muted voice.

"I am seriously not doing that." Ink gestured at the blade. The blade floated upright and dipped it's tip down for a moment. Like it was nodding. Sinead giggled quietly.

"Wait, so.. she's.. Dude. You know she's in you, right?" Kenneth asked. "I know. I've had the time to get over it."

Derrick placed a stiff, invisible hand on Ink's shoulder. "How the hell did this happen?"

Ink thought back. He zoned out of the present and remembered. "I was Soulless. She was broken. She caught me when we were both in trouble. She said she needed an empty vessel.. I was her only option as I was Soulless. I didn't care at the time. But now..?" He refocused on the group around him. "Now I'm pretty freaking glad it happened."

They goggled at him, open-mouthed.
"She came up and...???" Adrian mumbled to himself.

"How was she broken?" Kenneth demanded. Ink stared blankly for a moment as she told him what to say.

"The Annuvin Attack."

Herobrine turned away very quickly, tearing up. I knew she was hurt when she never came back.

His voice was wavering.

Ink gritted his teeth at finding himself in yet another tense moment.

He stared at the ground at his feet. The others began quietly discussing the matter with one another. The sword hung limply in the air beside Ink. He listened to Sinead's drifting thoughts inside him.

"You know she can possess me, right?"

He eyed their faces as they oggled at him in shock. Ink pointed at his skull.
"She's right here." His hand shook as he gestured at his ribcage, the Soul beating with life. Life that flowed through his bones.

She did want to speak, but she didn't know what to say. So Ink let her eye them for a moment, his eyelights darting between faces under her control.

A bit of fire blew past his teeth again.

"Well... Why isn't she saying anything??" Kevin demanded. Ink blinked. "I guess she doesn't know what to say."

"WHAT IF we asked a question or something???" Adrian burst out. Ink shrugged. <Sure, why not.> Sinead said drily.