A Lot More

Not surprisingly, the food was delicious. Somehow while everyone had breakfast, Sinead had allowed Ink to enjoy it as himself.. But he wasn't entirely in control. She half possessed him. She scarfed down the pancakes, but Ink lingered on the pies. It was new and unusual for the both of them.

<I need more chocolate.> Sinead insisted hungrily. <When's the last time I had chocolate??> She had an edge in her voice. Chill out, you're making me nervous. <I haven't eaten in months. Fear me.>

The last part was a joke, but the tone had Ink concerned. I haven't eaten in months either. He tried to argue.

<You don't understand chocolate, my friend. Especially milk chocolate. I don't like bitter dark.. God, I need chocolate.> She was a little more relaxed now, but Ink made a note of her and her issues with chocolate.

Bendy was having a tense conversation with Toriel in the kitchen, Sinead noticed. They leaned back to peak at them, noticing a bottle of ketchup on the counter.

<..That would explain it.> Sinead stated flatly. Ink felt a flash of anger at the mention of this AU'S Sans.
<Relax, he could be here for anything.>
I should kill him.
<Pfft. Mood. Don't.>
The dark cloud that rose behind Sinead's last word was unsettling indeed. Ink relented, unnerved.

Instead, Ink stood from his seat. Sinead quivered in his mind anxiously. <So many others you should meet. We can leave before he shows!>

The door slammed open. <Or they could meet you instead.> Ink stared at the door, not sure what to expect.

She was like a female cat version​ of Bendy, give or take a few differences. Like the pale yellow-gold color. That covered most of her body. With black spots. Okay, she didn't really look like Bendy. She had massive cat ears, a black dress skirt, and seemed.. nuts, but in a good way?

"SINEAD'S BACK?!" She screamed in a rather deep voice for a cat. She takes her piecut eyes around the room. "Where is she?!?!"

Ink coughed awkwardly, Sinead forcing the flames to stay orange. <That's Catie. She's part of the family, of course.>

The cat turned her head quizzically toward Ink as he asked; Related to Bendy?

<Yep.> The cat bounded over. "Sinead??" Ink grinned. Sinead perked up at the idea.

"Half right, Catie." They spoke at once, voices blending together. The cat was very confused. Bendy laughed from the kitchen with Toriel.

"What the heck?!" Ink facepalmed, giggling and snorting. Bendy came over, smiling and shaking his head. He explained what was going on, Catie glancing between him and Ink repeatedly in shock.

She finally stared at Ink, Sinead watching from inside as well. "So.. she's okay, right?" "Just fine." They both said. Catie tilted her ears back, not appreciating the sound of two voices from one person. Ink wasn't sure how to feel about it himself.

She sat on her haunches, tail flicking about. "So she can hear me?" Sinead controlled Ink just long enough to say "I'm literally talking to you." He blinked, leaning back when she was done. Catie's ears shot up in surprise.

"So..? Ah.. Two people now??" Ink shrugged. "It's​ not so bad." He managed. "She's in my skull and all, but I have a ton of new magic thanks to her." <Wait, so it's bad that I'm in your head??> No! I didn't mean it like that!!

Catie's eyes clouded, shiny. "Are you okay, though..?" She finally asked slowly. Ink squatted to her level, Sinead swirling inside him with concern. A tiny flame jetted out of his mouth as he huffed. "She's fine, and I'm more than okay!!" He chuckled lightly, pulling out the Fire Soul. Catie made a low yowl at it. A distressed noise. She eyed it, her face unreadable.