#1 " i wanna be alone, alone with you does that makes sense?"

(aprils pov)
I had a rough day, the divorce with Jackson did really got me... I'm just laying in my bed and cry. I don't know if i want anybody around me now. Better staying alone this night. But deep down I know I want someone here right now... I'm laying in my bed and listening to billie eilish right now.
I don't know if I wanna ask her to come over. I don't wanna bother her. I told her about today and she said she will be there but she didn't texted me yet. It's 10pm now so I don't think she's gonna come... I think I'm just gonna go to bed soon.
(arizonas pov)
Today was really exhausting. I lost a little 3 year old. Additionally today is aprils divorce with Jackson and I told her to come over but right now I just wanna be alone even tho I kinda need someone right now... I said I texted her. It's already 10pm and she's probably in bed already because she always goes to bed early when she's sad. I know her. We've been friends for 4 years now. I don't wanna disturb her... Maybe I'll text her if she still wants me to come. I wanna give her a hug.
She answered "yes ofc". I'm packed my pyjama and decided to stop at the supermarket to buy some snacks. Now I'm standing in front of her door. I rang the bell... I'm weirdly excited to see her.