#2 "you cried huh?"

(aprils pov)
I heard the bell ringing and for a few seconds I didn't had the energy to stand up. I layed in my bed for like 2 hours before Arizona texted me. I'm still happy she's here now. I walked to the door and risked a quick look in the mirror, my eyes were totally swollen but well. I opened the door. And there she was. She stands there and just looked at me. Her face was a mix of "I understand you" and "its gonna be okay I'm here now" two seconds later she already hugged me. She hugged me really tight. Her hands were cold because we have September right now but my body was all warm from the blankets. She was probably very cold and that's why we stand there hugging for like 2 minutes. After that I told her to come in and we went to the living room of my apartment. I lived here since Jackson and I broke up. I can say I'm over him. I really can. But the divorce today brought back all the memories. "you cried huh?" Arizona knows me... I tried to hide it. She asked it not in an offensive way. She was soft asking this and careful. Because she cared... I looked at her. I couldn't say anything, saying it out loud would make it worse. "come here" she said laying already on the couch. She knocked on the couch and indicated that I should lie down with her. So did I. "thank you so much for coming, really." I said. "Of course April, of course. My day wasn't the best either, so I thought we both could use some distraction. Do you wanna watch Netflix?" "Sure, I'm at season 2 episode 5 of atypical right now, did you catch up?" "nope I'm still at episode 3 oops" "I don't mind watching it again"
(arizonas pov)
So it's already 22:30 and we're laying on aprils couch watching Netflix. I changed into my Pyjama as well.
Aprils head lays on my belly, it's so comfortable. Everything in her apartment fits together and the interior design is so amazing. Her living room is soo calming and her couch is soo large.
We layed there for like one and a half hours and my thoughts kinda drifted. I thought about my patient today... About what I could've done better or differently... But then I felt like I'd become more sad, so I tried to concentrate on Netflix again. When the episode was almost over, I looked at April, I wanted to ask her if she wants to watch another one. But she fell asleep, I think it was a little too much for her today. She lays there on her side, her head on my belly, with her favorite blanket. She looks so cute. I can feel her breath on my belly. It's so consistent. I don't know what I should do now. I don't wanna wake her up. The Netflix episode was over now so I turned the TV off. I closed my eyes and in the same moment I realized how tired I was.
Its friday so I know we both have no hurry to get up tomorrow this week. Because we've our free day. I didn't wanna stay up to turn the light off so I just closed my eyes again.