#3 "together alone"

(aprils pov)
It was very late and I was so damn tired. I tried to sleep before Arizona came but there were too many thoughts in my mind. So I layed here now. I used Arizona as a pillow because I wanted someone near me right now and she was totally fine with it. I really felt so comfortable. We watched a few episodes of atypical. But honestly I didn't really watched them. I knew the episodes already so I just thought about the day. I was still sad. It's like it's final now. But I was so so grateful for Arizona to be here now. Someone I could open up to and someone I have right near me now. I didn't felt as alone as before. Over time the voices became more and more unclear and quieter until I only felt the warmth around my body.
(arizonas pov)
I woke up and checked my phone. Jo asked if I'm at home right now. I texted her I'm with April. Also Jackson  messaged me "hey Arizona, I don't think April is doing so well, could you maybe check on her? I'm a little worried" well obviously... I'm not gonna respond him for now. April is still sleeping. We've 9:30 right now and I'm a little hungry. I carefully stand up trying not to wake April up. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. Then I thought about what I could eat. I decided to make me some cereal. Suddenly April was behind me and I was frightened. "heey Apes I thought you were still sleeping?" "I just woke up by your noises in the kitchen" "I'm so sorry, did you slept well last night?" "I really did, sorry I just fell asleep" "no need to be sorry oh my god. I'm glad you got some rest. And you looked so cute omg" "l guess not" she smiled at me. We ate breakfast together and then sat on the couch together. I wasn't really sure if I should tell her but then I just started "by the way April... Jackson texted me." she looked at me... "what did he say?" "he was worried about you and asked if I could check on you." "okay..." She looked down and seemed nervous. I slided closer to her. "I didn't answered him yet." "thank you... I just wanna find my way going trough this by myself" "April... You aren't alone... I'm always here for you okay. You can always come to me or talk to me." she hugged me and sighs. She's such a beautiful  cutie. I sighed too. It was lunchtime now so we cooked ourselves some pasta. We talked a lot and the time was passing by.
(aprils pov)
Do you still need me tonight? Or can I go now? Otherwise you know you can stay at my place tonight cause I have to do the laundry. Arizona asked this while we were watching Netflix again
Honstely I really wanna stay with her. I feel as soon as she leaves I'll be too overwhelmed. But I also need to think a lot. "I really don't know Az. The more important question is, are you okay tho?" "I think I am. Are you sure you'll be okay? Otherwise you can call me." "I will, I promise." We were standing in front of my door and Arizona put on her jacket and her beanie. "goodbye Arizona stay safe" "you too. See you tomorrow at work." We hugged it was the same feeling as when she came yesterday and we hugged. I'm so so grateful to have her. I don't know what would've happened if she didn't came. "thank you" I whispered it to her while we were still hugging. She didn't responded she hugged me a little bit tighter for tree seconds then she left my apartment and went home.