#14 "I'm proud of my girls"

(arizonas view)
April, of course, wanted to stay over night. Amy texted me "is she okay again?" and we decided to visit her. I always enjoy spending time with her and since she knows anyways we're gonna tell her the big news. "Apes?" she hates being called apes actually I'm the only one who has the permission to call her that. "yas?" "wanna come hang out with Amy now? She asked if you're better." "Sure why not. I wanna say thank you to her anyways."
(amelias view)
I was glad they were coming. Just a chilling group of three people. Talking eating. Drinking. But not for me obviously, they have to bring their own then. The doorbell rang and I opened them.
Arizona had this cute little smile on her face and seemed so happy. I looked at April, standing there with her cute little braids and her blue jacket. And they were holding hands. Wait. They are holding hands. "heey peeps" "hey Amy." "Hiii." We weren't that hungry so I just grabbed some snacks and we all were sitting on the couch. "Are you okay again April?" "yes. I'm good now." "Do you wanna talk about it?" "I had like a really terrifiying dream and then I woke up and couldn't move or talk or anything. There was a voice but I don't know if I was still dreaming then. It was scary as hell. Like..." she looked at me wanted to imply I know something. "I thought Az were dead." "That must have been really draining for you. I'm so glad you feel better now. Maybe you had a sleep paralysis cause you couldn't move." "right... That makes sense now. I have heard from that. Well... I hope this doesn't happen again." "Me too Apes." "thank you all for taking care for me." April looked at Arizona and she looked her deep in the eyes. What's gonna happen now? I'm not gonna bother them. I'll quietly sit here and watch TV. Okay actually I'm just looking at them. I wanna know what's going on there. They put their heads closer together and then they kissed. Without any alcohol. They are really really cute together. I wonder how much they talked today. Maybe they forgot I'm still here now? Or April told her about our talk? Okay they're still kissing maybe they really thought I disappeared. "guys do you want to tell me something?" Arizona looked at me April was sitting on her lap, smiling at me "We talked a lot." "And now we cleared things up." "Come on, are you together now or not?" I laughed and Arizona answered "Isn't this obvious?" "Yes Amy, we are." "Also Amy, you knew anyways" Arizona laughed. "I know but I've to confess I shipped you for so long." "Oh my God Amy" "Arizona this is so cute okay" April giggled. "Well I'm proud of my girls." I really am. I'm happy they are truly happy now. They've been through a lot. "Alright. I'm honored to be the first one knowing. Makes me feel special." "You are special to me, Amy." " I know April."  We ate some snacks and talked the whole night about work, life, love and some other stuff. Jackson's weird behavior included. I hope he isn't mean to Arizona because he's jealous and that he let's April in peace. It was 3am and Arizona didn't wanted to drive home again so they decided to stay over night.
(arizonas pov)
In the afternoon I had to go to work. April went home. Showering and Amy needed to do some research and had her aa meeting in an hour.
I saw Jo and I'm sure she is a bit pissed. But, I can explain this situation now.
"hey Jo." "wow... You're talking to me? How did I deverve this?"