#16 "call you home"

(arizonas pov)
we sat in the car and I took a deep breath before I started to drive. I know that April must feel so bad right now but I don't feel that good either so."Should I go home now? maybe u want some privacy now?" April asked me. I don't feel that good yeah but I don't wanna leave her alone now since she is pretty overwhelmed by this. "no apes,  no... stay with me I'll drive us to my apartment. Do you need anything from your apartment?"  we've been together like. 2 months officially so we mostly stayed at each other's home, preferably mine cause of the acessability. April had her most important stuff there too but I wanted to make sure she has everything she needs right now. She didn't answered and I looked at her. She just sat there trying not to start sobbing. I felt so bad for all this... I felt so guilty. "its okay apes we're home in a few minutes." "I think I don't need something from my apartment let's just go home okay." I love how she called it 'home' even tho it wasn't her real home... I turned on Lana del Rey music to distract myself while I was driving. she always can calm someone down so much.
(aprils pov)
we arrived at arizonas house. it was around 6:30pm and you could see little glimpses of the setting sun. I love sunsets so this took a little of all the bad things away from me right now. I followed az inside and we both sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry April" she said to me looking me in the eyes with a real seriousness. I just wanted everything to be okay. between her and jo, me and jo, even tho she hates me... and between me and arizona. I don't wanna ever want her to feel bad because of me. "az... don't be sorry please... please okay" she looked so sad I couldn't take it anymore I'm so emotional I almost stared crying because of her... "I love you Arizona. i love you and you love me and none of the rest matters." I didn't wait for any reaction I just wanted to kiss her. I slowly let me fall into her arms and  softly pulled her towards me. Arizona hugged me and I felt that she held her tears back cause I felt her shaking a little bit." it's okay girl it's okay... let it out" I whispered to her and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before she let go of me and went  in the bathroom. I didn't really wanted to let  her go but I accepted her privacy so I decided to order some pizza because I wasn't really in the mood for cooking. I changed into my Pyjama I had here... the one I wore back then when I stayed at her  house. It has been twenty minutes now that Az was in the bathroom and I started to get nervous. I listened on the door I heard her sniffing but nothing else at all. I quietly knocked at the door. "az... is everything okay? can I come in?" she cleared her throat "yeah... I don't know if you want to" I opened the door and saw her sitting there leaning on the wall, she took of her prosthetic leg. I was a little bit shooked at first... I never saw her leg this bare before. not in this intimate moment. she must've seen me looking down a little too long "never really seen it huh?" "nah..." "sorry if you feel uncomfortable" "it's okay" the doorbell rang "who is it?" she asked. "it's just food ill be back in two minutes." I came back with the pizza in my hand. "hungry?" "yeah" she smiled. "let's go to the living room" "are you okay or should I help you?" I hated asking this but I didn't wanted her to feel alone or something" "it's fine apes. I'll be okay" I sat on the couch waiting for Arizona.
(arizonas pov)
I took a deep breath I don't know why but I feel like this right now. Yeah the day was rough but on the other I'm happy to be home with my girl. I just coulnd't handle that i made so many people feel sad, even if i tried to solve this problem. Instead Apes felt really bad. I know that that it wasn't exactly my fault but I feel but I feel kind of responsible because I maybe shoul've talked with Jo alone before we were announcing the big news. Maybe I
coul've realized earlier that Jo isn't the biggest fan of me and April being in a relatonship.
I didn't wanted to push April away I would never... but the things Jo kept saying to me just kept coming back and I needed minute to calm down and trying to forget all this, maybe tomorrow the day will be better.