#10 "(rainy run) trough the night"

(arizonas pov)
There were a lot of people looking at me today, and I know why, they saw them, I don't know if they looked at April too. I don't feel that good at all. I feel like April is avoiding me, which I totally understand. I didn't saw her today. She always said hey and stuff but obviously not today. I drove home from work so its 10pm now. I didn't talked to anyone yet. I'm not sure if she did. I made myself some tea and watched TV I just wanted this day to be over. I want clearness but I'm scared, I'm scared I lost her. I'm scared I lost my best friend, just because I was too dumb. Don't wanna talk to her, because I'm scared, but I have too.
(aprils pov)
I sat on my computer writing the missing medical reports from today. It's already late so I'll try hurry up cause my concentration decreases every minute. As soon as I finished and wasn't distracted by work anymore. I wish Arizona would be here and we could talk. Clear the things up. I felt like drowning in my thoughts. I get overwhelmed easily and I hate this feeling. I decited to run a little so I can clear my mind. I put on my hoodie and a rain jacket. I just wanted to get out, smell the rain, listening to my 'emotional' playlist. As soon as I stepped out of my house I started running. I don't even know why I was considering doing this now. I'm scared of the dark. This is probably the reason why I ran very fast. I felt the raindrops all over my face, streaming down my chin. I ran and ran I didn't know where, but I couldn't stop. After half an hour I was really exhausted and wanted to go home. Fuck...where are my keys? I didn't.... I forgot my keys. Oh my god why am I so dumb? Arizona has my second keys but, according to google maps, I have to walk like 45 minutes. And it's almost in the middle of the night, I really don't wanna wake her up or something. The only other option is Amy but this is kind of the same distance. I only can go to Grey Sloan and sleep there, I have to work tomorrow anyway. I felt my eyes filling with tears. I just wanted to distract myself a little bit and now I'm standing here completely wet, cold tired and in a bad mood. I just wanna go home and in my bed but well. I walked to Grey Sloan, I was really slow but somehow I managed it. Everybody looked at me as if I were homeless, god. I bought some soda and chocolate bars. I ate them and drank a little. I changed my wet clothes into my working clothes and quietlyl went in one of the callrooms and, finally slept.