#7 "warmer silence"

(arizonas pov)
The beauty layed beside me. Her messy red hair, her little nose, her perfect eyebrows. She wore a dark green top and short black Pyjama pants. It looks perfect. She just layed there, staring in the emptiness. I know what I thought right now. I'm too drunk to think of the consequences and acting responsible. I slowly turned towards her. "April?" I wasn't sure what to do or tell her when she answers. She twitched, apparently she was kinda lost in her thoughts. We looked each other directly in the eyes now.
(aprils pov)
Arizonas blue eyes are so pretty, I can't stop looking at them. I was a little distracted that's why I almost forgot she whispered my name. "yes?" The atmosphere now was weird but also special, Arizona seemed to had something on her mind. She looked at me, the loose strands from her messy ponytail... She looked so drunk, but so did I too. As she didn't answered after a few moments I felt my heart beating faster. I concentrated on her eyes again, she had this minimal smile on her face. But what were she thinking about..?
(arozinas pov)
I slowly started to slide closer to her... I don't know how she'll react. "Arizona?" she wipered it so silent I could barely hear it. I couldn't talk right now. I just looked at her. I heard the quite music playing in the background,we  layed pretty tight beside each other. I stroked her cheek. She didn't reacted the first few seconds, then she looked at me. I couldn't do anything else but smiling and stroking her cheek right now. April closed her eyes. We layed there like two minutes.
(aprils pov)
I felt arizonas finger on my cheek, her breath, the music, I layed there. I felt kinda unclear in my mind but it was okay because I trusted her completely. All of a sudden she stopped stroking my cheek, it instantly felt colder than before. I looked at her, she looked at me. She slided closer and closer to me, our heads touched and I thought about what could happen now. But I couldn't think right now. I felt this weird feeling inside me. I closed my eyes. Arizonas hair touched my cheek, I opened my eyes again. I can't explain the feelings I have right now. Arizona smiled and looked so beautiful right now. I couldn't concentrate on anything right now, I just layed there.
(arizonas pov)
I had this little itchiness in my lips. I put my arm around her. She looked at me. I guess she could have predicted what happens now. She closed her eyes and layed her hand around my hip. I felt her super soft hair and then my lips touched hers. I can't describe the feeling I felt. April pressed her body tighter on mine, her hands were on my cheeks. Her little nose touched mine. She returned the kiss. I was so happy right now.
(aprils pov)
I don't know why, I never had experienced such a moment but I loved it, I loved it so much. I could think about so much right now but at the same time I had just her in my mind right now. I just felt the pickle in my belly. Arizona moved her leg between mine, we layed there completely intertwined. I touched her neck while she kissed my troath. I took her hand and she squeezed mine harder when she kissed my lips again.
(arizonas pov)
Her lips felt so soft. Everything is so perfect. I couldn't think of anything else right now. We kissed, we kissed so long... I closed my eyes too... I just felt the pressure and the warmth. I felt her breath and her lips. She is a very good kisser.
At some point we stopped and just snuggled, cause we were tired. April was about to fall asleep and layed in my arms. I still held her hand when I fell asleep as well.