#13 "envolvement"

(arizonas pov)
I cleaned my kitchen, made the laundry and dried Aprils clothes. Then my phone rang. It was Jackson. "What is it Jackson?" I didn't really want to talk to him now." "I heard about April today. Is she better now? Can I talk to her or something, can you tell her I want to talk to her?" "I don't know if she wants to, Jackson. I think she needs a little break from stressing situation and I think maybe you are a little too persistent. Also she sleeps right now." "Well... Okay. Thanks for taking care of her anyways." "You know I'd to this everytime... Bye, see you later." I went back to the living room, right then April woke up. She looked way better than in the morning and seemed a little bit clearer in her mind."
(aprils pov)
I stared at the ceiling. I needed a moment to realize where I am. "are you feeling better?" It was Arizonas voice. I was so glad I wasn't alone right now and she was here, I need her, nobody else. I slowly remembered everything that happened last night. I was scared telling her, maybe she thinks it is totally rediciulous. "yes, quite a bit." I looked at her and she sat beside me. She asked about last night and I told her everything I knew. She was very understanding and it was just a good thing telling somebody how I felt. "I thought you were dead Az. I was scared the whole time and then I saw you. I just was so relived and overwhelmed. I couldn't think of loosing you forever. You're..." I wanted to end this sentence but I couldn't... Arizona looked at me. I felt the tension, we tried to avoid this topic and now it appears again. "Oh my God April... I couldn't loose you either. But I'm here now. I leaned back in Arozinas arm. "Arizona?" "Yes?" "I know this is maybe not the right time to talk about but I have to do this. I wanted to thank you for everything you did for me the last couple of months. It helped me so much... Soo since that night." We both knew which one I meant... "I don't know what to feel...you know. It was something different." "I'm so sorry for that..." "no no that's not what I meant. No... I loved it. You know... I kind of miss it. It felt different." "Oh... Okay." Arizona smiled and it was the most beautiful smile since a few weeks. It wasn't the fake one but then she seemed insecure. "I don't know... How.... This happened... I just. I like you you know. Very much. And over the past few years. I liked you more and more and more." "Az... Do you...?" "I think so... Please don't hate me now. I was so so scared telling you. I was scared losing you and then after that kiss... It felt like you avoided me and then I was even more scared I could ruin this whole thing that's why I was quiet." "I'm not hating you... I think I... feel the same..." I don't know you know. You always, always felt special to me. You are special. You were more than just my best friend. I couldn't really classify this feeling. And somehow I had Jackson you know. Then we split up. And you were there for me all the time day and night. I felt safe around you. And then there was the kiss and I can't stop thinking about this. You know. At first I thought you didn't meant it the way. It was distraction, fun for you. But I know you and then I thought about this and realized that you aren't such a person. Then I had a talk with someone..." "You told someone? Oh my God" "I needed too. I talked with Amy." "Omg... She knew... I mean it isn't bad. I like Amy so much you know. I trust her. We both do. It's just I don't know if you remember but I called her today in the morning when you were  mental a little bit unstable. She knew... This makes it different. I guess oh my God this is kinda embarrassing." "I'm so sorry.... Like for the whole thing I caused." "Apes. Don't be sorry omg. Everything is okay." "well... the conversation was good. And then I realized that I... I don't know. Had the same feelings as you." "So you love me too?" "Do you?" "Yes April... I do. I was so anxious telling you that, I thought well she'd never have the same feeling..." "I do. It was hard realizing. But I love you Az."
(arizonas pov)
She said she loves me... Oh my God I can't. I just I think I'm gonna start crying. "Arizona... It's okay." I was so happy. April smiled at me. We sat there and Apes gave me the softest forehead ever. We sat there cuddling which felt like an eternity. We were both so happy we did what we did and talked. It was good. And now. She's in love again. I'm in love again. It's all gonna be new and exiting. We will have so much fun. "I'm glad it's out now..." "Me too Apes."