#11 "out of the callroom"

(arizonas pov)
I decided to come a little bit earlier to work today so maybe I can talk to Apes and ask her if we could talk anytime soon. Cause it's high time now. I wanna be honest with her, even if it's damn hard.
I searched her and didn't found her in the ER even if her shift already must have started. She is never late so I was a little bit worried. I saw Owen and asked him if he knows anything or if she's sick but he couldn't tell me either. I still had time so I tried to call her but apparently her phone was off. I searched in the washrooms but she wasn't there. I was at the hallway again I saw a door opening from one of the call rooms. I saw red hair and I knew it has to be April. She saw me and ran into my arms hugging me. I didn't know why, I was so confused that I didn't noticed her shaking at first. Then I realized she was trying not to cry. I didn't know what to do but I walked back in the callroom with her. I locked the door. She was still hugging me and hasn't talked to me yet. "April what going on? What happened?" She looked at me. She seemed like she wanted to say something but couldn't talk. I think it was not useful asking more questions. I sat on the bed with her trying to comfort her. "are you able to work?" "she shrugged her shoulders."I'm right back okay?" I ran to Owen."I found April. She isn't that good mentally and physically can you give her a little break?" I never saw April like that, not at work. It's like she's having a panic attack. "Sure make sure she's okay." Owen gave me some sedatives, just in case. I told bailey and she said I should tell Alex he's alone for a while today. I did and went back to April. Before I opened the door I put the meds in my coat. She layed on the bed still crying and shivering. "I'm back April." She sat beside me. "Are you in pain?" She shook her head. I was so worried but I had no idea why she was in this condition. "How can I help you Apes?" She looked at me, her eyes were totally red and swollen. I wonder when this started. April sat there starring in the emptiness. I didn't know what to do and I myself struggled with my tears. I was so so sorry for her. I texted Amy I needed her help. A few minutes later she knocked at the door. April frightened. "It's me, can I come in?" She asked. I looked at April and she took my hand. "It's Amy, do you want her to come in?" She nodded. "Yes Amy, you can come in" I answered. I stand up and opened the door. "I don't know what it is." I whispered to her. We sat all three on the bed now. She aksed her if she'd know where she was. She said yes. Amy and I were very cautiously with her. She slowly stopped crying at some point. "Do you know what happened?" "I don't really know." We tried to talk to her but it seemed useless. She looked so overwhelmed, exhausted and tired. I think she'd need a day at home. "Do you wanna go home?" she nodded and her tears came back. Amy looked at her and said "do you want Arizona to come with you so you're not alone? She nodded again. "I'm going to get my stuff okay?" "Is it okay when I go back to work?" Amy asked her she said yes.
Amy gave me a big hug, she may noticed this was kind of hard for me. "Is it going to be okay?" I asked her "I think so. We don't know what happened. Her pupils looked normal and she isn't disorientated so she didn't took any drugs, still something must have happened. Was she okay yesterday?" "I didn't saw her yesterday." "Oh okay, I'm glad you're coming with her, I think she needs someone now." Update me later please, but I really have to go to work again." "Thank you so much for helping." "Everytime." I went to the locker room to get mine and Aprils stuff. We know each others locker codes, just in case. I saw her wet sports clothing. Why does she have wet sports clothing in her locker? I tried not to think about it any further. I went back to April and gave her my jacket because hers was still wet. We went to Owen. She held my arm because she had a little trouble with her circulatory. "Is it okay when I go home with her?" "sure, sure. I'll tell Bailey, get better soon April." We went to the car and I drove to my house. When we went there she layed on the couch. "Do you want something to drink?" "Yes." I gave her a glass of water and dissolved the sedative pills in it. She drank it. I sat on the armchair and April layed on the couch. I turned on the TV. We didn't talked that much. Right now, I just wanted April to feel better. I watched some trash TV to calm myself down. 15 minutes later April fell asleep. Finally.