#8 "autumn sleep"

(aprils pov)
I heard my phone ringing and at the same time my whole body resisted moving. I took my phone and saw that Owen called. I wasn't really awake, but I still answered the call. "April, it's already 2pm, your shift started an hour ago." Fuck... Which day do we have today? What happened last night... I saw Arizona laying beside me too and there was a huge chaos in the room. "April? Is everything okay?" "yes... No...I slept. I'm sick actually. I went to the new Chinese restaurant today and I kind of got a stomach infection. Arizona probably too, she was there with me." "oh okay. Get well soon then and greetings to Arizona" "thank you" I can't remember what happened last night. I know we both felt asleep in each other's arms... And we drunk too much... I tried to wake up Arizona but she just mumbled something I couldn't understand. "Arizona" I spoke really loud now. She finally reacted.
(arizonas pov)
I heard someone yelling my name. I don't know what the person's problem was... You can notice I couldn't hear her. I was walking to the grey Sloan and there were so much traffic noise right now. Plus I wore my headphones. "what?" I was kind of pissed. The person was pretty annoying. The voice was like "get up" the whole time. I noticed that someone jolt me awake. I slowly realized I dreamed but i felt too tired to move. I opened my eyes... I saw red hair... It was April. I stretched myself and tried to wake up. "Arizona... We have shift today." Shit I drank too much last night. "tell them I'm sick and then let me sleep, I'm tired." "I already did." I craweld under my blanket again, and tried to ignore everything. My head hurts...
(aprils pov)
I stayed at Arizonas apartment for one more day. All we did yesterday was sleeping and drinking water cause we were completely dehydrated and probably first slept at
6am. I also had to vomit alot. I was at arozinas bathroom to brush my hair before leaving. I looked at the mirror and saw something on my neck. I didn't wanted to belive what I saw but there was a hickey. Slowly my memories from the night came back. I didnt really realize what happened then earlier. I walked closer to the mirror. I hadn't just one... They were three, also on my lower cheek. I finished brushing my hair.
Arizona came in cause she still had trouble with the alcohol consequences and puked. I supported her and held her hair. She was full with hickeys too. What else happened last night?
(arizonas pov)
I was finally feeling okay again after my alcohol excess. I really, really drank too much. April remebered what happened, but we didn't really talked about it yet though. I'm scared to talk with her and she's probably too. I really don't know what to do. I tried to find a parking lot, but appereantly everyone drove to the supermarket right now. In two days we have the same shift times. I hope it doesn't become too akward. We're still friends. And we will be forever, I guess. We talked alot these past days but we were avoiding this topic. We both need time to process this. Especially Apes since she didn't had any experiences with women. But still. It was amazing, maybe still much better in a sober state.