#6"preparation"

(arizonas pov)
I didn't felt that good today going to work. I was anxious seeing April. I'm insecure about my feelings. But it turned out okay. I still had a stressful day. I also told April that I'm sorry for not responding to her yesterday night. I texted her again, I just deep down missed her so much. I asked if she wanted to come for a sleepover this weekend. After that I called Jo because she wanted to meet me some days ago when I was with April. I couldn't tell her my thoughts though. I'm to insecure about this whole topic.
It is saturday night and I waited for April. She wanted to be here half an hour ago. Maybe she overslept it. Even if I don't think that she would go to bed this early. I didn't wanted to call her because I felt annoying. But then I decided to call her. She told me that she had an argue with Jackson. He was mad being ignored. But I'm on April's side in this situation, cause I would need my space and time as well. She brought alot of alcohol even I myself had the same plan today. I haven't been really drunk in ages and I thought it would be fun with April. We ordered Chinese cause its April's favorite food. We ate and drank quite alot gintonic already.
(aprils pov)
We both were very tipsy already, we needed to hold each other's hands, so we were able to walk to her bed. It was already midnight. We ate a lot. Arizona ordered chinese I appreciate her so much. We talked. About everything. I told her that I want Jackson to leave me alone. And she told me she wanted a new relationship. "april?" "yes?" "wanna play drinking games" we both were already pretty drunk but it felt great at the moment. I didn't care about anything else right now. I forgot my fears, my worries and my sadness. I was just happy to have some fun with Arizona tonight. Drinking and talking together is all I need right now. "yes omg that's gonna be so much fun" I sat on her bed beside her. We aksed the other one never have i ever questions, drank more, more and more but it didn't seemed to bother us. I layed down because I felt a little dizzy. "is everything okay do you need a doctor?" "I need you" I smiled... she looked surprised "Why me? What do you mean?" "You're a doctor, forgot that?" We laughed soo hard it was rediciulous. Then she told me she'd needed me too. But not because I'm a doctor... "because you're my best friend, April" I was very emotional so I wiped a tear away from my cheek. "you're mine too, Arizona." We layed next to each other on our backs and stared at the ceiling. Everything was blurry and shaked a little.