#5 "just a normal working day"

(arizonas pov)
I walked into the hospital. Changed my clothes and prepared myself for my operation. I have it with Alex and I'm really happy about this. I hope everything goes well. I still have half an hour time because the medication has to work. I sat in the cafeteria. I saw Jo talking to Stephanie so I didn't wanted to disturb. I sat on the table and drank my coffee to get a little more energy. Then I saw April coming. She was straightly walking to my table. I don't know why but I was happy and scared at the same time...
(aprils pov)
I saw Arizona sitting in the cafeteria and I wanted to join her. "heeey Arizona" she smiled. But not really. I saw it. I looked at her eyes, they were a little bit glassy as if she would have cried a lot lately. "heyy wanna have my coffee? I've to go to the surgery soon and I've brought big instead of small." "sure, you look a little bit stressed out." "because of my eyes? I've an allergy." she doesn't... Something must have happend. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it yet and that's okay. "I remember, sorry" she looked like thinking thank you for not asking further questions. "good luck with your surgery. Wanna talk to me later?" "Sure, thank you." She stands up and made herself ready. I looked at her. Her hair is a little messy today but she still looks so pretty. I sat there and drank Arizonas coffe. Then I got paged and ran to the ER. It was a massive bus accident, it was very stressful. And emotionally draining because kids were involved. After Arizonas surgery was over I consulted her because I needed her help. I love working with her. She's so concentrated and passionate. She has a very good sense for kids. One of them was really scared because she was only 6. We both needed much time to examine her. Her parents have to travel a lot because of their work and were in another county right now. She had to stay alone in the hospital this night. She was really scared so we decided to stay with her a little longer. We tried to make her a little more comfortable. We talked with her and told her a goodnight story. Arizona gave her a stuffed animal with which she fell asleep. We quietly left the room.