⭐️Steven life ⭐️

-No body POV -
Though out the years of Steven four years it been hard for the corrupted human to get alone with others his age , for starters he try to go to pre k when he was age three but he got pick on for having another set of arms ,tail ,and horns  so Greg keep Steven with him or with the gems most the time , the other things was his clothes pearl had to make special clothes for Steven for his arms and tail , he doesn't like when he can't move his tail around .
~ Greg POV ~
Me and little Steven was in the van it was September 15 Steven birthday today he was going turn five , I was still wake  wrapping Steven last present I only can this when Steven was asleep , it wasn't just Steven birthday but when his mom passed away this day hits me and the gems hard each year but we try to be happy for Steven ,I just wounder when will that last .
( skip to morning becouse I can )
It was morning I open the van back doors to let the sun and the sound of the ocean wave wake up Steven .
Steven " morning daddy "
Greg " morning birthday dude how did you sleep last night "
Steven " I sleep good , can I open a gift pleaseeeeeeee "
I smile at the cutie and let out sigh and ruffle his hair , I look at the piled of presents , then I hear pearl  and amethyst and garnet .
Pearl " happy birthday Steven "
Pearl started to hand him a gift but I point to the pile of presents beside of him and garnet did the same and also amethyst. We all went to this nice diner in beach city and ate , Steven had eggs , bacon , and pancakes with a side of orange juice , amethyst had toast and eggs and bacon , and lastly I had eggs with bacon and pancakes with a side of coffee to drink .
Pearl" having a good time Steven "
Steven " yeah I'm having a great time but I wish my tail stop swinging while I eat "
Amethyst " maybe you happy little dude "
After the diner I put Steven in his stroller and walk around the boardwalk with the gems then we heard a low growl .
Greg " amethyst was that you "
Amethyst " no I think it was Steven "
I walk around the stroller to Steven and look at him sleeping , I stand up again
Greg " he went back to sleep but he never growls "
Pearl " maybe it a new thing , he going ask again this year is he "
Garnet " he ask us about rose since he was two "
Greg " I know we got to tell him the truth maybe when he ten years old "
A few hours later at, We was all back at the van while Steven was open gifts and his face was covered in cake , pearl being like a mom to Steven try to clean it off his face .
Steven " thanks pearl , thanks garnet , and thanks amethyst "
Garnet " you welcome cutie pie "
Amethyst " no problem little dude "
Pearl " I hope those new shirts and pants fit Steven "
Later when the sun was about to set me and the birthday boy went to the big donut .
Steven " Sadie Lars I'm paying for my own donut "
Sadie " what will it be birthday boy "
Steven " ummmmmmm glazed noo a birthday sprinkle donut "
Sadie " ok I get it "
When Sadie was getting the donut Lars come around the counter re stocking the cookie cats machine .
Steven " daddy can I get a cookie cat please "
Greg " sure I get you one "
I walk over to the machine and grab a cookie cat and went to pay for it ,Steven pay for his donut .
Sadie " well happy birthday to you Steven and enjoy your donut and the cookie cat they new "
Sadie say while fixing her braces and Lars sitting in the chair .