🌙 the stars 🌙

Steven look out of the sliding door ,Connie she was asleep next to him . The moon light shines in the room , it was clear night sky and Steven was up .
Pearl " Steven you need rest " pearl whisper to Steven but Steven sigh and lay his  head next to connies and sleep .
The morning came and Steven wake up and saw Connie was breathing hard .
Steven " no don't tell me it time now I'm not ready "
Connie look at him and giggles " Steven I'm practicing I'm fine couple more days "
Steven went down stairs and in 30 minutes he came back with Connie bowl with her breakfast .
Connie was surprise " what this for Steven "
Steven set Connie bowl down " breakfast in bed for you "
Connie look confused " Steven what is it for real "
Steven  blush " well " he look at Connie and  smile " I want to do something nice for you so I though breakfast in bed be nice for you "
The room was quite for a bit then they heard " Steven , Connie we going on a mission " Scream pearl , " amethyst be here if you need anything " say garnet .
When the day went on Steven lay in the sun light and Connie sniff around the warp pad .
Amethyst " Connie aren't you post be rest you and Steven do play hard after breakfast "  Connie sigh and clear her throat " I'm fine amethyst I'm not tired "
Pearl and garnet came back before Steven and Connie dinner , amethyst was making her egg sandwich , and Steven was guarding the closet where Connie is  about to have the baby .
Steven " you said it has couple more days "
Connie breath and look at Steven " I'm not the one trying to come out "
To be continued ....