⭐️cone issues⭐️

" ouch "
" ughh "
Said a 13 year old hybrid Steven Universe with a cone on him , he was so sick of the cone he can't go though his doggie door to see Connie he had fake going to the potty , and he can't help him self with meat because amethyst always feed him and lastly sleeping was the hardest part of all pearl wacth him sleep every night . Steven was faking to go potty , he run into town and up the hill to the meeting spot of his and Connie .
Connie " hey Steven "
Steven " any leftovers today please the gems been baby me since I got this on me "
Connie look though her lunch box and pull out a half eaten turkey and ham sandwich .
Connie " I hope this helps because it not that good "
Steven eat the sandwich even tho he can't have bread just hoping he will get sick out this .
The rest of the two hours Connie reads two chapters of the home alone boys to Steven .
Steven little tail wags when Connie does the voices of the boys in he deep man voice .
Connie look at her wacth " is sorry Steven I have to go " Connie pack her book in her bookbag and hug Steven " I see you tomorrow ok "
After Connie left , Steven lay on the beach missing Connie . He sit up and shake up the sand on him , he wacth as the waves crushing on the rocks when the come in .