🌜 that teenage girl 🌛

-no body pov-
It was a spring day in beach city every thing was waking up from winter like the flowers and the trees and the birds , Greg just say goodbye to Steven with his babysitter , the gems don't know that Steven has a babysitter her name was angel .
Angel was taking Steven to the park and it was spring break for all of beach city .
Angel " so you want to slide or sand box , it weird we live on a beach why we need a sandbox if we live in a gaint sandbox "
Steven shrug and then walk over to the slide and angel follow him . Angel and Steven slide down and laughing because of the twisted slide then the two go on the swings . Angel put Steven on the swing and started pushing him not to high but in between.
-back at the car wash -
Pearl " where Steven "
Greg " he at the park with his babysitter , he find "
Pearl " come on gems we got to save Steven "
When the crystal gems got to the park garnet grab Steven and pearl was having a mama bear throw down by lifting up the junglejim and scaring angel . The next day angel called Greg
/ phone called /
Greg " hello angel "
Angel " hello mr. universe I'm sorry to say but I can't babysit Steven not what happened yesterday "
Greg " I don't need a story what happen I think I know "
Angel " thank you for understanding me. Universe  I see you in a week "
Greg " just recover good ok "
/ phone call needed /
Greg turn around to Steven eating his eggs in the van with his hands , Greg sigh and finish eating his eggs .
Steven " tail stop it spot it "
Greg " what wrong buddy you tail won't stop moving "
It was lunch time and Greg was on a break from washing cars . He put Steven in the stroller and go to fish stew pizza , he ordered a kids pizza for Steven and a middle size one for him , they sat at the table a started to eat , it was three o'clock in the afternoon when they eating lunch the two pizza kids came running in the door
" daddy look I made a pizza in art class " said Jenny the oldest pizza kid she was twelve smiling form ear to ear .
" I made in art class a flower pot for mommy grave " said the youngest kid Kiki . The pizza family lost there mom a year ago it was hard for them each day they have there nanny on weekends wacthing them .
Au: ok guys cliffhanger because my phone is going to die and this basically all from the episode three gems and a baby about at the end about the babysitter .