✨Big boy bed ✨

~ Pearl pov~
We got done doing the house for Steven now it almost time for him live with us forever but he has to live us for a week , I open the door and let in Greg and Steven .
Pearl " hey Steven , hey Greg "
Greg " are you sure he be fine, I got everything you need his stroller which he needs he get a little fast and I got his toys as well "
I had to clam Greg down and sit him on the couch to chat .
Pearl " he be fine plus you have a job this week at the car wash you be to busy and lot time for Steven "
Greg " I know this month is vacation month in and out of beach city "
After Greg left , steven was on the floor coloring while his tail move back and forth , I got down to Steven level .
Pearl " what you drawing there Steven "
Steven sit up and lift up the paper and point our who who on the paper .
Steven " I draw us , there you , garnet , amethyst, and me "
I smile lightly and messed up his curl hair .
Pearl " go put it on the new fridge and I make lunch for you "
I made Steven a sandwich that was cheese , ham , and turkey sandwich  with chips  and some apple juice , Steven eat  while I clean up the living room , I check Steven week schedule that Greg wrote  look like after lunch today we go on a the beach and then bath time . Me and amethyst toke Steven on the beach we sit and wacth Steven  chase the waves  and build a sand castle .
~ amethyst pov ~
It  mine turn to wacth Steven till dinner I sit on the couch after Steven had it bath .
Amethyst " sooooo Steven bro what you want to do "
Steven was busy building with toy blocks , his little hair is damp and little tail moves . I was basically wacthing a five year old playing with building blocks .
Steven " building building "
Soon it was bed time for little Steven we got Steven a bed .
Steven " will  my tail hang off "
Garnet " no you be curl up in a little ball cutie pie "
Pearl " beside we going take turns checking up on you "
Steven " why don't we have a big sleep over "
Amethyst " sure dude "
Pearl " all right "
Garnet " I think it be safer for him to know we here "
-no body pov -
Steven fall asleep and since gems don't sleep the stay up listening to sound of the waves crashing the rocks and the land .