🌙 healing 🌙

The 13 old corrupted Hybrid sniff and sniff around the kitchen . pearl was cleaning , amethyst was making a egg salad , and garnet was being garnet but Steven was hungry and he wasn't going in that throne brush chasing after some lizard like last time and Connie had to pull them out , he blushed while thinking about Connie .
Pearl " you hungry Steven I think we have one ready " pearl put the dead lizard in Steven bowl and he ate the whole thing
Pearl " a good meal in you start the day "
Steven " thanks pearl " he burp " sorry but it was soooo good "
Hours past slow for Steven , he wacth the waves come in and out sometimes that makes him sleepy but today his mind keep wounder  about Connie . It was only 3 pm Connie should be out school and coming here , Steven got up and run out his doggie door .
Steven mind " I can't wait  I can't wait I can't wait "
The corrupted hybrid said it over and over in his mind so much he bump into his dad .
Steven " hey dad "
Steven keep his eye out for Connie and then Greg noctied .
Greg " Steven son what wrong " Greg rub Steven head but Steven didn't noctied the rub " what wrong with you Steven you never like this , Steven?  "
Steven snap out of it and look at his father that was giving him a blink stare .
Steven " sorry dad it  been a long day for me "
After a chat with Greg , Steven waited for Connie on top of the hill at the lighthouse , the warm spring breeze go through Steven claws and horns , he smile and wag his tail .
Cliffhanger .......
see you guys Wednesday for another chapter