⭐️steven life so far ⭐️

-nobody pov-
It been years since 5 year old Steven , now he is ten and move in with the gems . Steven has changed a lot over the five years for starters his diet he only can eat lizards and bugs but sometimes humans food , the other thing is his tongue it was longer then a normal human tongue it like a dragon tongue it helps him catch those lizards and bugs .

Steven walk in the kitchen trying look for something to nibble on and only thing he found was one lizard left he was hoping that the gems will bring in a whole new jar of lizards for him but they was out on the mission. His tail dragged behind him while he walk to on the beach waiting for the gems to come back form the mission . Steven finally found some food and ate it but when the gems got back Steven was the bed growling and had a trash can next to him , pearl being the bird mom ran over to Steven .
Pearl " what did you eat to make sick "
Steven " I had some bugs ,  a hotdog , chips , and I drink water "
Garnet " you know your stomach can't handle bread or chips  only lizards and bugs and meat "
Pearl " we get you fresh lizards tomorrow right now rest "
Steven " but pearl"
Pearl"no butts Steven and tomorrow amethyst is going wacth you while we get some food for you "
Amethyst " what why me "
Over the night Steven couldn't sleep he got out bed and went to the beach good thing it summer the firefly are a good snack to had , he tongue scoop ten at once form the sky and Steven ate them .