🪐 fixing up 🪐

- no body POV -
It was a nail clipping and horn sanding down day but for Steven it was a day to sit still the whole time he getting it done  , in other words he hates this day every month , it was so bad that the gems have to hold him down to do .
Pearl " Steven please let us it quick if you don't growl or claw "
Steven struggle and growl low so the gems won't noctied , then the nail trimming begins pearl made sure each nail is even , Steven stomach growl while pearl was cutting .
Pearl " sound like it time for you to eat well I done with you claws for now " pearl sigh and put the nail cutters away and start making a sandwich for Steven.
Steven " I don't why I need them clip every month "
Pearl turn around to Steven and smile lightly
And said
Pearl " because you ruined three bed sheet when they did come in and you almost ruin your father van the other week "
Steven put his sandwich down and look at pearl and then touch his horns .
Steven " I want be a normal but mom was corrupted bad huh "
Garnet " it didn't transform her but you , you was a normal baby with a gem but over time your tail , horns , and extra arms grow on you "
Amethyst " but look on the bright side you can tell when your happy by your tail "
The rest of the afternoon was good Steven got his horns sanded and got a bath .