✨ um i can explain ✨

It been four years since Steven was 13 year old now that he is a 17 boy , Steven sniff in his dads van while it was moving , they got a call from Connie parents and they didn't sound happy at all , pearl came with just Incase I get out of hand . We went over to Connie house and Connie open the door . Me,  pearl , and dad sat  on the couch across from Connie and her parents .
Doug " you must know why you here " he look at me itching my collar " don't you steven "
I look at him and put my foot on the ground , I only know that me and Connie been dating since we was both aloud to date .
Steven " no sir I don't "
Pearl " I know Steven doesn't know but please tell us "
Doug " he got Connie weird pregnant some how "
Greg face drop and pearls and also mine , I don't know how I will explain that now I'm full corrupted for my age .
Pearl " how he doesn't have human boy things no more he corrupted "
The day went on , the grown ups trying to figure what happened while me and Connie sit in her room .
Connie " hey are you ok Steven "
I sigh and look at her , her brownie eyes shine and I smile .
Steven " I don't know how we going to do this I'm corrupted , how I did this "
Connie unfolded her  legs and slide down  her bed and rub me on the head  .
Connie " I don't know , but what it matters is that we doing it together and you be helping me out "
I smile and look at her " you right I be helping you but one question "
Connie " what that "
Steven " how are you post to give birth , I'm a six legged monster do I have so something to make it easy on you "
Au: ok so sorry for the late chapter I had a big headache and I did want to finish this chapter today but my headache comes and rest for me , I see you tomorrow guys