🌎 the hard time 🌎

Steven and Connie was apart , Connie was increased pain and Steven was in his dad van .
Greg wacth his own son lay at the door waiting to let go and run to Connie but this is the first corruption baby ever because the gems that get corrupted don't have love or anything it sad to hear yes .
Steven " I'm not hungry " he look at the bowl  of meat from a taco and meat from a hamburger . His father smile and look at him and says " eat son please " he rub Steven head " I'm sure Connie is fine "
The next morning Steven was finally asleep , pearl drag Greg out the van away from Steven .
Pearl " Connie had it but right now   she sleeping much she can "
Greg look back at the van and then at pearl " that good to hear , Steven is starting to worry me  he didn't eat last night "
Pearl look at the van  that was behind Greg and then back to Greg " tell him good news ok "
The morning turn to after noon , Steven walk around the boardwalk trying to find something for Connie then " ouch " he bump into Connie dad .
Doug " hey Steven I  just visit Connie , she still asleep "
Steven stay quite because he wounder that if doug still mad at him form making his daughter pregnant and a monster like him . After a chat with Doug ,Steven went on looking for something special for Connie  a gift , finally he found some flowers and gift it was something that he has to a collar  for here with a little charm as the tag .
Steven went to the beach house pearl was outside waiting for Steven , Steven drop the gifts and smile .
Steven " give them to Connie please and I hope she will like them "
Pearl rub Steven and pick up his gifts " I will Steven "
Steven " I come back every day till the week is up "
The days went on , Steven keep bringing Connie gifts every night till the week was over .