🌜Visting 🌜

Steven sit outside the hospital door and reading the sign that says " no pets allowed "
He walk back to his dad van and jump in the open back where his dad was waiting .
Greg " what wrong dude "
Steven " I cant go see her there a sign that says no pets so I can't go "
Two days have passed , Steven was playing with the babies .
Pearl " Steven you want go see Connie she home from the hospital "
Steven tail wag and he jump with glee " of course I been worried I wounder if I can spend the night with her because I miss her "
Pearl smiles " ok I call her parents to tell them "
An hour later Steven was at Connie house with pearl carrying his bag of food and stuff , Doug open the door it seems like Connie mom is working late tonight .
Doug " hey Steven , Connie is "
But before he can finish what he was Saying Steven ran up the stairs . Steven open the creak door into Connie room and sniff her arms .
Connie " mmmm Steven " she yawn and rub her eyes , her tail hang off her bed " sorry I scared you and you couldn't come to the hospital where I was "
Steven " next time please be careful "
Connie smiles " wait if you here then who wacthing the babies "
Steven " amethyst and garnet  and pearl I won't let the twins alone "

Steven keep waking up at night because Connie parents keep checking on her to see if she still breathing and not sick . In the morning  Connie woke up and yawn  a morning yawn , Steven was still sleeping on the floor .