⭐️the new parts ⭐️

connie went home it was almost dinner time and then her mother caught her , " connie is that you , why you home late it not like you " said Priyanka . connie was frozen at this point her tail hid between her legs , then she gulp her energy to talk " i was out for a walk i need some air that it mom promised " said worried connie . after dinner connie went to her room and call pearl .

- on the phone -

connie " hello pearl rawr "

pearl " connie was that you "

connie " i think so i never rawr before most be new , anyway why im calling can i stay over with you guys till my courrputed parts calm down some ? "

pearl " sure i see you tomorrow you get rest connie ,steven drop the shoe "

- off the phone -

Priyanka walk to connie room and look in " connie what was that sound " she said to connie , connie look at her on her sofa " um what you " she was bout to rawr then she cover her mouth " talking about mom " her mom check her forehead and then kiss her forhead " well good night honey " she said , then connie stop her " mom can i go to steven house for a couple days since i havent seen him " . her mother smiles and then nods " sure i mean you guys havent seen him since winter time " . connie keep rawring thought out the night and then fall asleep .