✨ pain in the knees ✨

- nobody pov-

Steven came back from outside and crawl into bed after his midnight snack . In the morning Steven woke up to pain at his legs it hurt so bad he couldn't even move out bed .finally pearl , garnet came to say goodbye to him in bed .
Pearl " we going lizard hunting , why you still in bed ? "
Steven " my legs hurt "
Garnet " pearl you  stay here with Steven , look like he be on all six before I get back getting him "
Steven " what you mean all six "
Pearl " you have to walk on all six  soon "
Steven legs hurt though out the day and till night fall he walking on all six , this might make it easy to catch bugs now and lizards . Steven fall A lot when walking . At night pearl help him does his needs but finally he can get the itch on his back done . The next morning pearl was making breakfast for Steven .
Steven " good morning pearl "
He said while getting up in the chair but he never got up .
Pearl " here you go Steven " she put the yellow bowl on the floor " you can't eat at the table because your legs "
Steven go to his bowl and look at , there was meat , two lizards , and some bugs  , Steven ate his breakfast with out saying a word . After breakfast Steven nap at the window seat .