🌎the snow day 🌎

it was a snow day at the temple  Steven was helping pearl and connie  in the kitchen for some winter cookies well he licking the batter on the spoon and the floor . pearl giggling and connie went down on steven level and  clean  off steven nose. " there cookie batter free " said connie . pearl put the cookies in the oven and put the timer on for ten minutes . " when the cookies are baking steven about you show the new toy you got " she said that while rubbing steven head . steven run to the toy bin and grab a fox toy . " i..ii..got a...fox " said steven . after the timer went off and the cookies cool off some steven lay on couch with connie while she eat a cookie her tail swing  meaning she was enjoy her cookie . ( i forgot for a sec that coonie had a tail ) " do you like the cookie  " steven ask  , connie smiles and look at steven " yes steven they are great " she smiles and giggling " you rest you been hurting soon " .    steven rest and while he rest so did connie right next to him . 

he woke up before connie had to go home and be with her family , she was in the kitchen packing some cookies in a bag , she was  cozy in her winter feast of coat and gloves . " i visit in the spring steven i promise  i hate it we cant have a normal life in the winter " then she sigh but before she can say anything else she heard her mom car horn honking " bye steven learn new words ok " .  steven wacth as she get in the car on the beach and wacth it drove  away .