⭐️ connie normal ⭐️

Au : thanks for 1k readers my little book worms 🐛 well here a chapter

It been couple months I kept Connie a courrped till the babies doesn't need her to feed them , Connie back to normal well almost her tail is forever there .
Connie " ouch get used to my clothes again is hard " her tail is puff up in here pants " Steven how does it look "
I was at the window seat resting turn her back into human wore me out but I woke up anyway.
Steven " hmmm will don't pants  your tail be bugging you all day when you sit down " she grab a skit from her bag and went upstairs to changes , she came back down with her tail swinging back and forth .
Pearl " Steven resting again Connie "
Connie " tell him I call him later ok "
Amethyst " you leaving us Connie "
Connie giggles and hold her bag " I have to go my parents hasn't seen me since and I need start school again with a tail which is going be hard "
Summer came and go , fall came and go Steven was about to hibernate for the winter .
Connie " slow down Steven "
The twins eat there dinner it be there first hibernate so they getting food .
Steven " sorry Connie I have to full up I be asleep for the long winter , beside I get to see you after in the spring and you coming by to get you pants that pearl made for your tail "
Connie rub Steven head , her brownie eyes met his pink eyes .
Week later Connie came in the house it was quite , she walk over to peral .
Connie " hey pearl I need help "
Pearl " what wrong "
Connie " lately I've been haven't feel good , I know I should talk to my mom but she won't understand that I'm not fully human no more I have a tail "
Pearl " it might be the winter Connie your tail isn't used to the cold .
Connie " but I been keeping it warm "
Pearl " maybe I can put an extra stuff for your tail .
The month past Connie was in her house studying then her father walk in
Doug " Connie sweetness I'm heading to the store anything you need "
Connie put down her pencil and think for what she wants " can I have some chips pleas "
Doug " oh ok Connie I see you later " he grab the car keys and his coat and left .
Connie walk around her house she garb a cup of milk and drink it . She feels kinda alone in her house . She laid in her bed listening the winter wind and wacthing how it move the trees with a cold but like a ruff touch .
Doug " Connie " he open her door and smile " I got chips anything the matter"
She snapped out of though and look at her dad " yeah I'm fine just wacthing the sky that all "
Doug sat on her bed and rub her back " me and mom been a little worried since you came back "
Connie smile " it nothing I'm totally fine dad I'm not used being back with a tail I have to stay in the house for the winter "
Doug " and you miss Steven , I go unload the groceries ok
I hope you guys love that chapter
Words :537
Remember comment what you want to happen next it be out Wednesday